Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Now Underwater Tileset Is Out, What Do You Want Next?

victor_victory

Personally I want corpus city for Nef Anyo next. Currently we're either fighting in a military base or in a space ship. It is getting a little bit boring. A civilized city is definitely a breath of fresh air.  Also a city tileset fits Nef Anyo's personality and his role as a cult leader pretty well.

ive been saying it for long time before they made eurpoa the ice planet,

worst tileset in game to me

I fee like too many planets have the same tileset,

wheres say swamp planet, a dense jungle like real dense earth isnt that.

earth is more like lush forest

wheres the planet with burned and charred terrain lava flowing

with the water labs set we had wind and waves being shown, rain on some planets is here,

each planet needs its own tileset

each with wind, and clouds and all the things you think for terrain and its effects unique to it

A fire world for venus or mercury wold be awesome.

Oh god can you imagine, rivers of molten lava and acid rain on Venus or maybe even sky cities above the clouds on Venus and horrid Corpus mines on the surface.

Also Saturn is untouched. It hails diamonds on Saturn, we could have a Jupiter style station on Saturn with diamond hail as environmental hazard.

The Lotus could say "It's raining diamonds Tenno, be careful outside the forcefields"

Something mountainous, with narrow paths, icy cold natural areas that damage shields, insides that could be volcanoes, and a wind that blows you around if you are freely in the air and can blow you off or lower. Snow covered peaks, wind blowing the snow, and beautiful night sky and harsh sunlight

I really want to see a City themed tile-set where the origin systems civilians live, And it would have its own theme too.

( I really like the new tilesets but I'm starting to get tired of seeing the same grineer/corpus designs over and over. )

Edit:

Something like this:

1358988-bigthumbnail.jpg

Edited by KyleDelta

A city sounds nice, maybe neutral?

A "not ship" orokin tileset(outside? Ancients ruins? Void-space?) or maybe something with the sentients?

Jungle could be hard, plants are very gfx-demanding.

A badlands or special version of existing tilesets for the dark sectors would be nice too (and about time!)

An expansion of faction presence till alteration on captured nodes (after invasions) would make sense....

So much to do!

I want Mars to become the Phobos Tileset, Phobos to use JUST the Grineer Asteroid Tileset, and the Current Copus Outpost (along with Nef) to be moved to a new "planet": Triton.

I think that just makes more sense.

And yes, this too.

Earth's Moon - low gravity open craters/fields intersperced with starports and whatnot (whatnot = civilian life...I mean there has to be civilians out there living either in grineer or corpus territory)

Edited by Lanieu

I want Mars to become the Phobos Tileset, Phobos to use JUST the Grineer Asteroid Tileset, and the Current Copus Outpost (along with Nef) to be moved to a new "planet": Triton.

I think that just makes more sense.

And yes, this too.

The great part of Pluto surface is ice. Corpus outpost could perfectly fit the role of Pluto surface. 

I agree about Phobos and Mars. During Syndicate missions Phobos tileset is already used on Mars. I think it's a bug (because it shows a Corpus mission on Mars, but it's a Grineer mission on Phobos instead), but it's pretty cool. 

Also, I want a Venus 'lava / gas city' too. It's just awesome. 

I don't really like the underwater tileset on Uranus, a planet that has no oceans. But it's sci-fi so... 

The great part of Pluto surface is ice. Corpus outpost could perfectly fit the role of Pluto surface. 

I agree about Phobos and Mars. During Syndicate missions Phobos tileset is already used on Mars. I think it's a bug (because it shows a Corpus mission on Mars, but it's a Grineer mission on Phobos instead), but it's pretty cool. 

Also, I want a Venus 'lava / gas city' too. It's just awesome. 

I don't really like the underwater tileset on Uranus, a planet that has no oceans. But it's sci-fi so... 

While I do agree, I'd personally rather see Pluto redesigned as the Outer Terminus Solar Rail, under reconstruction by the Corpus, with the Tenno sent there to sabotage their progress.

And yes, it's Sci Fi... But there IS a precedent for Water on Uranus - underneath the atmosphere it's speculated to be a sea of liquid methane/ammonia, due to the intense pressures. Is there ACTUALLY one? Who knows, but the possibility, imo, is all sci fi (or, hell, fiction in general) needs.

Edited by Morec0

Traitor execution grounds

A long windy road with traitors on pikes lining the way until you get to the open area execution site

One stone table, one axe

that is it. no graves, traitors can just get tossed anywhere and thats good enough for their corpses. on a side note... disallow corpse despawn on this tile. As traitors die the corpses just stack up and stack up and stack up. Should be able to pull off without significant performance issues.

use it for defense/pvp/survival/traitor executions

BSDracula03.jpg

Edited by Kartumterek

Traitor execution grounds

A long windy road with traitors on pikes lining the way until you get to the open area execution site

One stone table, one axe

that is it. no graves, traitors can just get tossed anywhere and thats good enough for their corpses. on a side note... disallow corpse despawn on this tile. As traitors die the corpses just stack up and stack up and stack up. Should be able to pull off without significant performance issues.

use it for defense/pvp/survival/traitor executions

BSDracula03.jpg

I would honestly love a room on Earth tileset to just have hanging Rescue targets off of the trees  or rafters with the words "Spies" or "Traitors" or "Serve Queens of Die" painted in Grineer nearby.

Make use of the M rating, DE!

Edited by Morec0