Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Now Underwater Tileset Is Out, What Do You Want Next?

victor_victory

I want a city. I would love for there to be an event where the Tenno have to put a city under seige and each phase of the event is a mission through the streets taking key points, ultimately culminating at the end with a boss. 

After the event is over, the city can remain with each event being available for repeat as the Tenno putting down individual militia groups.

Would love to see a permanent impact of the things we do in game. 

Personally I want corpus city for Nef Anyo next. Currently we're either fighting in a military base or in a space ship. It is getting a little bit boring. A civilized city is definitely a breath of fresh air.  Also a city tileset fits Nef Anyo's personality and his role as a cult leader pretty well.

I agree. I have wanted Neptune to become a Corpus Metropolis tileset for the longest time, arriving packaged with Stealth 2.0. Creeping through the air ducts above Corpus society parties, looking out through glass walls at sweeping Gothamesque vistas, lifting supply caches from Neptunian banks for personal gain. All as Ash Prime, of course.

Venus definitely needs a new tileset.

With a mean surface temperature of 735 K (462 °C; 863 °F), Venus is by far the hottest planet in the Solar System, even though Mercury is closer to the Sun.

Yet it uses the snowy Corpus outpost. I can suspend my disbelief for quite a lot, but that's always been a bit too much for me. Either it needs a more suitable tileset (with a mixture of surface and interior pieces), or we need to just run missions on the regular corpus spaceships.

Does raise the question of how much heat can warframe and corpus suits withstand. But hey, space magic. Or something.

149583.jpg

214290.jpg

I honestly expected more water in the undersea tileset

I expécted actually being able to swim in the water...

Y'know, I tought that was the whole point of finally having water tilesets in the first place...

If I wanted to just stare at water I'd just stayed in Earth...

Edited by CenSilver

how about last-age earth Abandoned City?

Basically a no-man's (faction) land comprising of either non-urban region with thick jungles and new unknown creatures and a post-apoc type city partially invaded by wildlife.

The inhabitants:

- wildlife, more variety (than kubrow/sandskates) that actually has relations (e.g. prey-predator)

- small survivor factions (sort of like a kubrow den) which can be previous members of Grineer/Corpus who escaped their organizations or their descendents. they can range from primitive weapons to using ruggedized and worn versions of equipment, restored from parts from the equipment common to the respective factions.

- Small task squads from Grineer/Corpus that may have missions of their own: e.g. scouting area, protecting research group, attempting to secure an area ( by driving out/killing the local survivor factions), capturing wildlife (maybe for research).

More settings:

- water/food/ammunition/power are more precious and are hoarded by survivor factions and "robbery/theft" for these are common. Most enemies on this map will drop little of such resources. Instead, caches of these resources may be hidden by the local factions, or stored in the camps of the task squads.

- ideally, this will create a different kind of settings where ammo concerns etc have more significance than exsting ones.

- also, larger open areas (mega-tiles) with longer activation range/sight for real sniping.

Futuristic_Abandoned_City.jpg

Gary-India.jpg

apocalypse-56.jpg

video%20games%20trees%20military%20robot

This is actually a really good idea, and fits the game lore of a wasted and ruined Solar System. 

Some ruined cities on Earth, partially covered by forests, full of wild animals and other forms of life... About Neptune, a gas city should be the correct choice. The pressure on that planet is really high, I cannot imagine anything with a sense except for gas cities (like on Jupiter) or the real high part of its atmosphere. 

I like these kind of topics. 

An actual city. A place where people live. Something Urban.

Not these shipyards or asteroid bases, i'm talking like a outdoor pace with buildings, streets.

Doesn't have to be giant sky scrapers, but some buildings. All of our current tiles are underground/dark feeling bases, and or natural/outdoor themed.

Non-aligned colonies or Corpus space stations.

Lava map might be neat.

Lunar/Moon map would be great. Phobos should be this anyway.

It would be cool to have a low-gravity outer-space area with space platforms and such.

Another idea would be fighting on the surface of an enemy starship. Maybe fight your way to the bridge and blow the windows while climbing in?

I'd like to see missions set in a destroyed Galleon or Fomorian too.

I just want more diversity in the corpus sets....you got ice, metal, and LOTS of ice ....oh and gas city i forgot

grineer have

jungle

desert

ship

shipyard

water base

asteroid

Corpus just need more than 4 sets with similar feel, dont get me wrong i like the gas city and ice planet sets but they feel too similar to the existing ship and not as much ice planet.

Edited by Echoa