The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Randomly Disconnected - Unable To Login (5/22) [Megathread]

cheukyi6

As the tilte says, I am pretty sure it is bugged for me.

When I did the first mission after the event started,I got 70 sensors from DS survival.

The next 3 runs,I hardly managed to get 20. And in one of those 3 runs,I didn't get a sensor till 14 minutes.

Btw,we had 2 Pilfering swarm Hydroid and a Nekros. All the runs.

So,there is no way you cannot get a single sensor in 14 minutes with 2 Pilfering Swarm Hydroids.

Also,the maths doesn't add up.

When I do these missions without any type of booster, I get 2-4 Sensors at a time when I kill with my Pilfering swarm hydroid. Basically double of 1-2 Sensors when killed by other frames/weapons.

So, with booster,I think I am supposed to get 4-8 Sensors at a time,but I was still getting 2 sensors most of the time.

It is either that Pilfering Swarm Hydroid is bugged or the boosters are bugged for some of us.

I would like the devs to take a look if something is wrong.

P.S.- I haven't tried this with any other warframe. Will do that later.

Boosters aren't working sometimes, I figured out. Had a game where they weren't stacking after a host migration leaving me by myself. I was getting 4x the drops/exp. So it was an hour after the event had started that they both started stacking. That being said, I did a run with a guy and he had boosters on but was only getting 2x the drops/exp.

All in all, this event is very buggy and is screwing over a lot of people.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Swearing

Wasnt the drop rate for rare resource nerfed lowered when they introduce the 16.5?

Pilfering Swarm work as intended... with the resource event, when you pick up your resource, you get another one of it, quadruple reward... was this work that way?

(dont kill me if i was wrong)

went into the game, bought a forma and did other stuff and was going to the void for some t1 cap

on the end of the t1 cap the session was not saved and i get logged out

as i logged back i see that the forma i have bought is not in the inventory nor anything of the regular things i worked for after finished t1 cap, the screen showed me a succesful finish, but i didnt get moved back to my liset, i get logged out before

i can go now to support but i dont wanna wait for days or a week or more to get this solved, i will miss the forma which i bought because I NEED IT and i dont wanna buy another one for nothing

DE, care about this issues please, i have a bad feeling to play on without any losses

ps; also my main weapon and the melee weapon showed up with a levelling after finishing the t1 cap which is now lost

thats too crazy now for me, even the way to support, because i dont wanna stop playing until support answer me

and i have to go to work now too (... to be able to buy plat and things :) )

sorry, DE, i have a more then bad and unsave feeling now, dont know how much loss i have the last 2 days because of several logouts as many others have had ...

im back in 12 hours and i would be glad to read here that somebody from stuff says: SOLVED ! =)

thank you ,-)

Edited by varais

This game is in beta, so such losses happen, but if you bough the forma with platinum, then they should refund it.

Also, just finished a mission and after my Liset went off, my frame suddenly dropped on the node (the Liset left without me? :() and died. Then the game logged me off and doesn't let me back in xD

i think i have the same issue with login out. when i enter the starchart and exiting there is a window saying thing like "deleting session" or something and then it logs me out of WF and then i have to log back in, when i enter the starchart and exit it happens again and again and again. this morning was fine but now something is messed up.

Got disconnected after mission just now. Had 12 Neural Sensors, only for the game to boot me back to log-in screen after the mission was done. Of course, I lost all the loot.
Anybody getting this issue lately?

EDIT: Can't log-in anymore, either. Server issues I'm guessing.

Edited by Gale47

No idea where to post it, but the case is:

Just finished a successful 2-man party run for neural sensors on Themisto, Jupiter (Alad V).

My friend flew off, but my Liset left without me.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/47631382605153791/8FD3F5EEB55058B25150D7B60C76457AD7CD8CE8/

I mean, everything was alright, the summary window showed up and just before the loading screen, my Volt dropped and died. I had the Tubemen of Rygor loading screen instead of Liset going back to orbiter and the loading wouldn't move at all. Got logged off and can't log in. Someone, please, get my Volt with Tenno inside back on orbiter :(

Edit: yay, got merged into a megathread.

Edited by Raniu