Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Could Have One Gun In Warframe, What Would It Be?

Ironlixivium

I would want my super sniper rifle of doom. it would be taller then you if you stood it upright have a knife on the end and would make an echo when you shoot it.

it would also be able to pierce up to 5 targets at once have infrared vision and deal both puncture and slash damage.

The problem of it belonging to the bad guy is that you don't get to use it. A draw that fast implies everything around you would be in slow motion in comparison... now that is cool, and useful...

You get it at the end of the game but you don't get to use it's sheath with the firing mechanism.

This would be a neat blow yourself up weapon, actually... this is the kind of weapons I would want for Archwing and them have the giant battle ships be enemies. I want to be able to take out giant massive ships like in Star Fox, there's just something less epic about fighting small looking enemies and enemies that look like those leech offspreys.

Or if they ever just increase the size of the maps to allow it, then for sure weapons capable of this kind of destruction.

Edited by ivlr3vil

I still don't get how is that you find any similarities between the imperator and the velocitus, other than they are archwing weapons, but ok.

Have a nice day

It's cause the imperator has more accuracy then the velocitus check the stats

The Laser Gun from Akira

The Blaster Launcher from X-Com (Classic)

The GAU-8 from  the Warthog A-10

The Graviton Gun from Syndicate Wars

GravitonGun.png

Seven Points of Death sparring stance (aka. Atatatatata!!!) from Fist of The North Star

Ash' Chainsaw Hand + Shotgun from Evil Dead

Ash-evil-dead.jpg

Dubstep Gun from Saint's Row 4

The Death Note from Death Note

2000px-Death_Note,_Book.svg.png

Edited by MonkeyWaffles