Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Is Your Go To Weapon(S) For The Raid?

Sibernetika

My go-too weapons are..... my go-too weapons, because I'm skilled with them and they are powerful in the hands of a skilled player (Latron Wraith, Telos Akbolto, Dragon nikana).
Yes yes, I could use an Opticor instead of my Latron, but I've used the latron for over 2 years, and I've often been commended for my use of it.

Dread because we have to kill G3 and Van Hek. 

Paris p because im too lazy to build and forma my dread

Both of these, because I like the model of PPrime better, but Corrosive Projection makes Dread better.

My favorite raid melee weapon, Kestrel for the ranged knockdown. Also, high enjoyment factor with knocking down hulking bruisers with a boomerang.

My favorite raid secondary, Furis w/ the syndicate mod for life gain, so handy when the Trin is busy doing EV and you need some life gain.

My favorite raid primary, any high dps weapon is fine.  If you are looking for something to use as a change of pace, consider bringing a sniper rifle.  Handy for picking off scorps and bombards in the raids' 2nd phase, and a lot of fun in the huge open areas of the 3rd phase.  Just switch to your secondary when it is time to burn down Vay Hek.

I see your Valkyr, and raise you my 1000+ armour Chroma (which is easily achievable)

valkyr with maxed steel fibre is 1260, we add the warcry buff (with full power strength which gives me a 142% armour increase, the arcane that gives me a 60% increase, and the justice buff that gives me a 25% armour increase... 600 base +110% +142% + 60% + 25% my valkyr has 2622 armour

valkyr with maxed steel fibre is 1260, we add the warcry buff (with full power strength which gives me a 142% armour increase, the arcane that gives me a 60% increase, and the justice buff that gives me a 25% armour increase... 600 base +110% +142% + 60% + 25% my valkyr has 2622 armour

Chroma is capable of 7305.9 armour with a fully max strength Vex Armour+maxed Steel Fiber alone.

Base - 350

+Steel Fiber (110%) = 735

+Max Vex Armour (x9.95) = 7305.9

(And from what I've tested, Vex armour does increase whatever armour you have when you start, so your base+SF. Though I am unsure whether this is correct, I'm pretty sure. Either way, Chroma can still have much more armour than Valkyr with no issue)

Edited by Stormandreas