Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Me Come Up With A Quick Presentation For School.

Goosmo

Basically i have to present something in 5 minutes, it can be anything. Quick and easy to do. And i don't have any creativity in me, so i need your help. It can be about pancakes, just something, i don't care, just not something silly.

I once did a paper on how video games are helpful to the human mind. This was a 5 page paper or something like that. If i can find it i will copy and paste it too here.

Talk about isis or terrorism. There's a lot you could do about those topics. 

Also WW2 is something with a lot of information to work with.

Edited by rechot

Talk about discrimination. Can't go wrong with that other than the frenzied debate you'll set the class into. A+ every time

We don't even get grades for this one, so i'm not motivated, but i have to do it or my teacher gets sort of angry. 

Maybe talk about:

-How humans are most likely to step foot on Mars within this decade and how significant stepping on another planets' soil will benefit man

-Differences between introverts and extroverts

-Ideology about the life/the world/humans from different perspectives (i.e A humanitarian view on the world compared to a misanthropic view, though this may need heavy research because you can't see perfectly from both perspectives, no one can)

-The definition of a "perfect society" and whether or not there are some who want pure chaos/discord