The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Login [Megathread]

Khawz

Lancher checks for updates, says its up to date and upon clicking start game crashes and goes to crash report dialogue.

Seen other issues posted in Launcher Update bugs regarding password issues and black screens. This seems different to those.

After the latest update which applied itself on my computer just a few minutes ago the game is completely failing to launch, going to a white windowed screen and then closing, followed by a message window saying that Warframe has encountered an "internal error". The program also fails to respond when I attempt to send a crash report. I've been really enjoying Warframe so far and hope not too many other people are suffering from this problem and that you manage to solve it soon so I (and anyone else suffering from this problem) can back to this excellent game !
Best of luck :)

i had a 75% discount login reward with 4 hours left and it just vanished right after the hotfix today is there any way to get that time back 

P.S. i waited so long to buy it because my mom had borrowed some of my money and i had to see if she could get it back

Yeah, my game launches just fine. I got a crash in the middle of playing, and then I went to launch it again and couldn't log in, and still can't, also tried logging into the website and couldn't and I thought maybe my account had been hacked or something so I did a password reset and then after clicking the link in my email, entering the new pw and sending it, it said unrecognized account or something to that effect, (don't remember the wording).

Problem after last hotfix 16.6.1. We played random game (i am played archwing) when red text come, we wait when is LIVE and go to extract. Game bypass 10 sec countdown and put you back in your ship with screen where is last reward, but it was old reward (I was played syndicate before so i see syndicate seeds). Technicaly you lost all reward, affity, etc.
Many players say same thing. If this happend after long raid players will be very angry.

Remove/Fix this thing because its major gamebreaking bug.
Give us system like "/unstuck" , we can't play until we restart game. Force quit system is just wrong.

This feedback is very thorough. +1

p.s. wrong section, next time don't post in first available section of the forum

Contact support, only they can help you.

Edited by Cerberus_Sokol