Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Topic 2.0 [Forum Game]

Valafor

I did this before and people seemed to like it, so let's do it again. 

RULES! 

1. No naming and shaming and absolutely NO LINKING

2. Please refrain from using still popular or new threads. Only target dead or locked frames.

3. No off topic topics. There is one exception to this thread; this one. If this thread gives you cancer, go ahead and post it.

I'll start. There was an idea for an Ebola event during the Ebola scare. Because an event about a disease that caused mass panic during the mass panic itself would not be considered rude and inappropriate.

Edited by Valafor

How about every single thread claiming they think they know what a dragon is supposed to be because they were too dissapointed by this:

nDPk5oq.jpg

Which resulted in DE caving in, even after claiming all art decisions are final, and doing this:

twHu4xw.jpg

Edited by LazerSkink

The worst topic ive seen was one where someone asked to buff rhino so he can tank better in the late game, problem, he did not know of any other tanky frames and secondly, he wanted to make rhino tanky'ier than a level 9999 Life Leach Stalker.

Other than that there was once a topic about giving frames specific weapons just for them, despite the fact that all frames benifit from all weapons and the inverse is true.

Every time someone wants Excalibro Prime Back. Every. Single. Time. No exceptions.

Every time someone wants Excalibro Prime Back. Every. Single. Time. No exceptions.

Because this can't be said enough.

How about every single thread claiming they think they know what a dragon is supposed to be because they were too dissapointed by this:

-snip-

Which resulted in DE caving in, even after claiming all art decisions are final, and doing this:

-snip-

This.

And this.

Another one is where someone wanted Warframe to have a subscription fee.

Rhino needs a buff please DE cause I'm a giant noob tread.

Ark traps appreciation, because we cant bang our head against doors in the game, but we still need to feel pain tread.

Edited by 7grims

I remember those use to be a pain in the !. I also remember they got removed like a hotfix later. :P

A shame, really. They actually used to give me something to look out for.

OT: People asking for a Stalker Frame.

There was a thread where someone proposed an Ash overhaul

the general gist was:

Shuriken needs moar damage

teleport should work without having to aim at enemys

smokescreen duration should be higher than lokis invisibility

but best of all was the Bladestorm "revamp"

Duration iirc 30sec

Ash would create 4 clones of himself

ash and his clones would be able to run around

ash would be able to use skill 1 and 3 without energy cost/cooldown

ash and his clones would be in smokescreen the whole time