Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silva And Aegis

dandin3

you remember this weapon.. well probably you not..
probably you just lvl up this one for mastery rank. then you test it to see the combo and then you realize that is damaged its too low to play with this.. so you move on. 

but let me remind you. that when this weapon was out we all was crazy about him and we all disappointed about the damage so we go to the forum and post a multi topics that ask to upgrade the "silva and aegis" but no use. DE completely reject the idea

but as my mother always say "time will prove what reason cannot"

and now we all see that this unique weapon as forgotten because is low damage
so by the name of the man that work so hard to make this weapon and the dude that work on the combo please fix this and make him a usable melee weapon 

[also make the combo more effective on damage/proc pliz that will make this weapon perfect] 

Edited by dandin3

i sold my dual heat sword when crafted this one i said i won't need it as i have this cooler wep with fire slam too, well.. o kinda.. regret that now :-/

sure this wep need some love, i rarely see someone use it, last one was a low lvl player..

its not that bad, ive put a potato in it and it works fine even in T4. it could do with  a buff sure but its not terrible and it looks sweet

mine was 1 potato and 2 formas, and my max crit was around 300, is that op? is that ok? is that bad? well, is TERRIBLE

mine was 1 potato and 2 formas, and my max crit was around 300, is that op? is that ok? is that bad? well, is TERRIBLE

I feel sorry for you bro...

Love that thing, only is good agains infested and when using ember...

But I am still waiting for a shield and spear weapon, that will let me scream THIS IS LOTUS while mass murdering enemies...

Edited by srlhama

what, did you add two D's, i dont have any forma on it? why'd you mention crit, it has a terrible chance and only 1.5 multi.

build for corrosive and blast, with 4 dual stat mods the proc chance is Quite high.

lets talk that way. 

they made a good new kind of weapon 

make a nice combo..

and how much use that one?? 

well exp of lvl mastery .. ist 0.001% or so..

if they add damge for it  well ppl sure will use it ..  

It was stealth buffed so that blocking takes much less stamina now. It doesn't do much damage but at least having the shield means something.

It still scales with damage. It's own gimmick falls off as the enemy level rises. A weapon that's not good with it's own gimmick while being reliant on it is not the mark of a great melee.

It still scales with damage. It's own gimmick falls off as the enemy level rises. A weapon that's not good with it's own gimmick while being reliant on it is not the mark of a great melee.

Yes, ALL blocking scales with damage. I didn't say it was a great melee. I said it's blocking stamina cost was buffed so it costs much less now in comparison to blocking with other melee. You know... instead of literally being the same if not worse than every other melee?

Edited by AXCrusnik

Yes, ALL blocking scales with damage. I didn't say it was a great melee. I said it's blocking stamina cost was buffed so it costs much less now in comparison to blocking with other melee. You know... instead of literally being the same if not worse than every other melee?

Reduced cost doesn't help, which puts off a lot of people from using the weapon for survivability, which is the very gimmick of this weapon.

Pay close attention the high level heavy gunner test. It's so bad.

Edited by Whiteaggro

i feel pretty bad for the fan who created it because it has such a unique and beautiful look compared to most melees as well as an exciting combo move set yet...its not used often due to its stats... hopefully some buff comes out for the silva and aegis rather than a mediocre buff that still significantly doesnt change anything

Reduced cost doesn't help, which puts off a lot of people from using the weapon for survivability, which is the very gimmick of this weapon.

Pay close attention the high level heavy gunner test. It's so bad.

nice work..

[lol bow and deep bow for the high lvl]

so as i see that dosent even help so much. the buff for stamina...