Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Valkyr Skin

S3EK3R

Remember what?

Some people use 10 = ten hence 10os = ten-os = Tennos. Ignoring that "os" is not the same sound as "ohs" which is what would be needed to make "10" into a homophone for "Tennos" 

Also "Tenno" is both plural and singular, so the "s" is redundant, so it's a bit of a hot mess linguistically speaking.

It is far from my favorite piece of Warframe-related "slang".

Edited by SilentMobius

Some people use 10 = ten hence 10os = ten-os = Tennos. Ignoring that "os" is not the same sound as "ohs" which is what would be needed to make "10" into a homophone for "Tennos" 

Also "Tenno" is both plural and singular, so the "s" is redundant, so it's a bit of a hot mess linguistically speaking.

It is far from my favorite piece of Warframe-related "slang".

*smiles and nods*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........................................

T_T

You will never take me alive!!!!!!!!!!

Your choice >;P

I think Valkyr went through gender reassignment surgery preformed by salad...

This posses more questions than answers about everything...

I think your attempt at being a comedian failed.

but is valkyr still going to act all mad with this fancy new skin? or is she going to scream less?

I think she will scream just ans much as she will punch and or skrach and sdab i wold say people but soon were ganna sdab them Sentients i hope we stab sentients soon 8D!!!!

I don't know how much they are willing to change for a skin, Maybe a few new sound bytes but I doubt it would lower the number of times they trigger.

Dont forget that they ganna have to do some changes to the look of histeria cose she no longer has her bonds u know thos spikes that come out of her bonds thos need to be changed or removed i dont really know but im happy that they i can remove the stupid bonds they look so discusting xD!!

Why do people assume she'd scream less or act different because her skin changes?

She's a fierce,angry Valkyrie.....Only the Tenno and Lotus (or other non-hostiles) would see her calm.

If she screams less then she is not Valkyr Right?But I im almost 100% shure that the look of histeria is ganna get changed alitle bit cose she has spikes coming out of the bonds when you are in histeria I would love that if histeria makes the tail glow in some way

Edited by Aredator

let's consider the practical side of things.... tails could be hazardous when using archwing.... ye know, get caught up in the exhaust or something...

hmm... but then again, we have syandana....

ok. tail ok. hell with logic :)

"The tail should have a magic advanced force field that will keep it from interfering with any normal operations expected, other than the occasional bug glitc strange physical influence observed. Just think of it as a butt-attached syandana... we all have no (surviving) problems with syandanas right?"

let's consider the practical side of things.... tails could be hazardous when using archwing.... ye know, get caught up in the exhaust or something...

hmm... but then again, we have syandana....

ok. tail ok. hell with logic :)

"The tail should have a magic advanced force field that will keep it from interfering with any normal operations expected, other than the occasional bug glitc strange physical influence observed. Just think of it as a butt-attached syandana... we all have no (surviving) problems with syandanas right?"

I dig the tail so I dont have a problem with it I onesly cant w8 to have a tail but some people might not whant it and to them I SAY

YOU CANT BE A CAT FRAME WITHOUT A TAIL