Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Valkyr Skin

S3EK3R

Erm... What's the other one? Oculus Rift cat, or dissected cat? Sarcasm, if you can't tell.

From what I can tell based on it's visual representation is that the Kara helmet speaks to sensory deprivation and sensory overload, . Which can be a kind of torture that involves overloading the senses and is commonly used for brain washing and generally breaking down someones mental state. That apparatus covering her face would be ideal for such an action.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensory_deprivation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensory_overload

how i see valkyr primes hysteria: arm blades instead of claws. some say shield and sword but I don't think that goes to well. Im only speculating on the arm blades not the way she looks, 2sci-fi4me

warframe_valkyr_prime__wip_by_n4n0_1805-

OH MY GOD THIS PIC IS AMAZING.

On topic, I really love this new skin, it looks very cool and has a smooth design. It kinda makes her look like a Valkyria with these wings on her back.

Not a big fan of that chest though, Valkyr's was ok but this is even flatter...

Then there's this kind of player...

BpXaDsFIUAA2h1-.jpg

Remember the wisdom of the phrase "It's quality, NOT quantity." 

Please stop throwing my fanart/concept art around in here as if all those were serious attempts at depicting the original Valkyr.

They are not.

They are all drawn rather a long time ago, and if you do not like them that is fine. They are all part of my quest to discover her true form - that DE just revealed to us.

Well, the Lotus warframe was more for fun.

And for the record, I like this new concept art of theirs alot.

Just all remember that CONCEPT's do not represent the final model.

Aa for the new design I think it IS a modern Valkyrie, considering how their helmets were depicted in art.

I tried to draw it from the front real fast, and it fits quite well.

newval1_by_gaber111-d8vdqk6.png

......SO whats the ETA now? XD just like when Chroma got teased, I'm sitting here ignoring all the hate and going

"So when do I get to throw my platinum at the screen DE..?

Seriously though. WHEN?

Guess I'm the only one who finds it uglier than the current one XD.

not only for but in minority for sure :P

Im thinking DE never teases anything unless production has begun.

So I would not be surprised to see this in update 17. But knowing DE, we can never be sure.

I believe they refeered to it as "nearly ready" skin... so maybe even faster :)

Anyone else see the tube going down from her neck, which means the tail could possibly be a ponytail/braid. There's a topic on this somewhere in the forums.

everyone except those phew that whined about how they don't want her having tail

on the other side I have a friend that really hopes that its tail not some radnom looon thingie outta her head :)

everyone except those phew that whined about how they don't want her having tail

on the other side I have a friend that really hopes that its tail not some radnom looon thingie outta her head :)

I really hope it's a tail.

What becomes obvious from this thread is that anything is good as long as it has the official Warframe devs stamp on it.

Valkyr's skin might look like a literal piece of poo and majority of players would find it awesome if it's official concept art.

Similarly, you might find a beautiful skin concept online and people will hate on it because it's fanart (until the devs come and steal get inspiration from said fanart, and then suddenly everyone loves it).

What becomes obvious from this thread is that anything is good as long as it has the official Warframe devs stamp on it.

Valkyr's skin might look like a literal piece of poo and majority of players would find it awesome if it's official concept art.

Similarly, you might find a beautiful skin concept online and people will hate on it because it's fanart (until the devs come and steal get inspiration from said fanart, and then suddenly everyone loves it).

Seriously???

LogicalProtocol's fan art is better than this 'Official' concept art

Community was liking it, before the devs featured it on PrimeTime.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/314349-come-home-tenno-valkyr-prime-pre-dissection-update-10714/

Edited by (PS4)MrNishi