Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Species Name Ideas For The "catbrow" From Devstream #53?

EmptyDevil

aw man, Bastet is already the name of my doge xD

Hmm... Space cat. Spacecat... 

Space katana > Skana

therefore, Space cat > Scat. 

LOL jk I would name it Bastet as it's very fitting, or simply, Uchuneko.

Hmm... Space cat. Spacecat... 

Space katana > Skana

therefore, Space cat > Scat. 

y u do dis T_T

I think Spacat would be appropriate.

i'll call it Kucing. maybe a bit of altered alphabets like how Karyst was originated from the word "Keris"

btw, how does "Kubrow" get their name?

Edited by KuroShiranui

Hey,

I think Nekurow could work. I know it sounds odd because it looks and sounds similar to Necros, but Neko is the JP word for cat. Yes, I does seem kind of derivative and obvious but it sounds cool. 

On second thought, never mind, back to the drawing board. Obvious-nin is obvious.

I could care less what they are called if they ship looking anything like that. When I heard there were cats coming I expected a panther or tiger sort of thing instead we get this which in my opinion are absolutely disgusting and I will refuse to touch them. They don't even remotely look like they would do well in a fight of any kind. They look like messed up house cats not something used for combat.

I would much rather have something like this

http://i.imgur.com/LN07fxU.jpg
Edited by sirwarriant12

I could care less what they are called if they ship looking anything like that. When I heard there were cats coming I expected a panther or tiger sort of thing instead we get this which in my opinion are absolutely disgusting and I will refuse to touch them. They don't even remotely look like they would do well in a fight of any kind. They look like messed up house cats not something used for combat.

I would much rather have something like this

http://i.imgur.com/LN07fxU.jpg

I can agree but maybe thats for only one breed or appearance, maybe they will have more fierce looking ones, some of the kubrows look like they have been starved to death or just pathetic

I can agree but maybe thats for only one breed or appearance, maybe they will have more fierce looking ones, some of the kubrows look like they have been starved to death or just pathetic

Ya but even the really thin ones still look more intimidating then the cats, and plenty capable of killing something.