Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do People Feel About Ordis?

Jimmeyred

Does anyone else think that there should be an option to mute Ordis? I find him to be very nerve grinding at times, the feeling could be compared to running a cheese grater up and down my ears, Does anyone else feel this way? Let me know what you think!

He can be very amusing and funny at times. The update to his dialogue really breathed some new life into him. The issue that he suffers from is that all jokes go stale after they are repeated enough times.

He's ok, but the latest glitch where he restarts his line mid sentence when you push a button makes me want to throw him into the sun.

"Ordis has been- Ordis has been- Ordis has been- Ordis has been-...." Like ten times in a row.

He was okay... for the first 100 times he said his line. Now it's just annoying.

This "mute" function we have now is a joke, it only silences audio. It needs a proper toggle (that also affects comms popup) between:

-all lines

-only notifications (mail, foundry etc)

-none

PS

First two options should also make sure his quest lines are enabled.

Edited by Shifted

I got sad when he didn't accept simaris' offer.........

He's ok, but the latest glitch where he restarts his line mid sentence when you push a button makes me want to throw him into the sun.

"Ordis has been- Ordis has been- Ordis has been- Ordis has been-...." Like ten times in a row.

Also this.

Edited by AoiiToori

He doesn't bother me unless I'm in my arsenal & hsi message window blocks my sh*t. Other than that, the fact that he speaks: I don't care.

Also, you can mute Ordis via the settings. 

^This

and also this^