Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stance Mods..which Is The Best?

Tempo Royale. I noticed that the stance actually speeds up the Gallatine so it feels like a normal sword but deals more damage. I still use Crushing ruin on my Scindo prime just because its speed is bearable and it turns into a Berserker Blender with the Broken bull combo.

Tempo Royale. I noticed that the stance actually speeds up the Gallatine so it feels like a normal sword but deals more damage. I still use Crushing ruin on my Scindo prime just because its speed is bearable and it turns into a Berserker Blender with the Broken bull combo.

How do you use crushing ruin for the scindo prime?!?

choosing one favorite, yeah right, good luck.

Temp Royale is pretty neat.

Rending Crane is... great.

Decisive Judgement is somewhat interesting, for a Katana Stance. i'll need to try Blind Justice sometime. whenever i get around to caring about experimenting with Katanas and then putting it back on the shelf once i'm done.

i like Crossing Snakes and Swirling Tiger in theory. like most Melee Animations though, the Attacks that i find useful aren't useful in Combat because Animation Lock is cancer.

both Crushing Ruin and Shattering Storm have one 'combo' that is fun to use. and unlike most, they're okay to use in Combat.

Flailing Branch has one 'combo' that is interesting to use. somewhat okay to use in Combat.

Iron Phoenix is amazing. relatively good use in Combat.

Edited by taiiat

I like Tranquil Cleave with the prime reach mod; its' hitboxes start lining up with the enemies heads and Tranquil Cleave has very good control compared to the other Nikana options which are often flinging you around the map. 

I really dislike Crimson Dervish and really prefer Iron Phoenix. While Dervish has impressive damage it has so little freedom of mobility to it that it becomes an exercise in trying to apply that damage to anything in a timely manner. Iron Phoenix outpaces it when you need to fight more than tightly grouped together targets, which is almost always. 

Tempo Royale makes me love the Galatine again. 

Swirling Tiger is also really nice, but unfortunately I can't find a set of dual swords that both function well and have a nice aesthetic so it tends to go unused. 

Tempo Royal and Brutal Tide.

Both deal a lot of damage, offer great mobility in their combo's and feel very fluid.

The rest of the stances, didn't impress me as much.

Altough I still don't have the Four Riders. But hope it's at least as good as these two, knowing how rare the stance is.