Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wich Frames Do U Use All Abilitys In A 3 Min Range

So most of the time its a either only 1 or two ability's. But wich frames requires you to use all 4 ability;s to survive. Each game no matter what kind of mission

For me its

Ember.

When im playing against high level infested or wanna survive long ember is my girl. I use here 1 as a knock back against high treat enemies theres always a 3 and 4 active and here two for those who doesnt want to die.

Banshee. I use her for defence and when im tired of runing loki on capture. There is always here 2 active here three when im around the objective or pesky enmies that just wont die her 1 for quick melee finshers and here for when im in trouble.

Limbo.

Why o why do people hate him did u know he is a better frost at defence then frost himself. Ok im always have a 1 a 3 and a 4 active. And 3 is for my team mate who are in trouble or high treat enemie. 

Zephyr.

I realy like playing this frame. There is always a 3 and a 4 active. I never stand stil with here so to go from place to place quick i use here 1 and 2 if any one is down below

Chroma

Nuf said

Hydriod.

1. for damage and aoe 2 for transportation. 3 for get out of trouble now(image arnold swatscheneger saying it. god i butchered his name)

Mirrage.

There is always a 1 and 2 and a 3 active and a 4 if i have enough energy.

Sorry for my english its not my second language even. +10 ward against grammar nazi

Edited by (XB1)GeediJunior

em, Loki, every good player uses decoy to lure enemies, invisibility to no get damaged, switch tp to travel long distance and radial disarm to mess the enemy up, I tend to use these 4 power every 1 - 2 mins

Edited by Duch99pl

Nyx

1 for controlling high value units

3 for... well, that's what Nyx does

4 for mass knockdowns and "oh damn, I'm in over my head"

... and then 2 because I keep hitting the wrong key when going for 1 or 3. Does that count?

For u and exception. But yeah i think everyone is like that here 2 is useles man if your runing a max range build

Oberon at high level play. I use Smite for single target CC, Hallowed Ground to remove procs from myslef, Renewal to remove procs and heal, and Reckoning to CC and damage enemies around me. 

Mag. Most undervalued 2 and 4 in the game. Aug mods makes these amazing.

If BA was a bit cheaper energy wise, it wouldnt be a bad ability at all. Its double damage and draws all enemy fire. I use it quite a lot in high level missions. As long as can aim fast enough, it makes Bombards ineffective. 

I'd probably switch the cost between pull and BA. This would prevent some pull spam, and make people use BA more

Lets be honest do u use super jump

I only use it on defence maps, when enemies are coming from a place on top. So that I can Javelin them since I get enough height and LoS. And yes, only if my current melee cant do aerial attacks which are that high.

On Limbo I use everything easily within 3 mins.

Mesa sometimes. If I'm in a party of more than 2 I rarely use shooting gallery but with one friend or when I'm soloing I use everything.

Oberon always. I hate playing him with a passion but while levelling him up for the second time (I sold him before...that's how much I don't like him) I have to admit I do use all of his skills regularly. I am in low level content so his 1 still does a bit of damage but nonetheless It's rare I ever use all 4 abilities so he gets a mention.

Rhino. His stuff is useful. It's not amazing in any one category but everything is useful.

Zephyr all the time. I use tailwind liberally because who doesn't like zooming across rooms with max duration. Her shield is very useful, her ult is...well it's CC and I do use it. I have a heavy impact mod on so divebomb is an easy bit of CC by just jumping and pressing 2.

I usually don't go for all-around builds. Therefore, some of the powers become worthless when you're min-maximizing.

Even if all 4 powers are still viable, the powers that the build was made for, overshadow the rest.

So can't really remember the last time I used all 4 powers on a frame.