Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where To Farm Formas Currently?

Devanor

Question

Greetings fellow Tenno. For starters, I am aware this question must have been asked hundreds, if not thousands of times until now. But times change, and so does loot tables.

So, as it is right now, which tower has the highest chance for a Forma reward? Formas or Forma BPs are of no difference to me.

I've seen the drop locations (but not drop chance) for various maps and from what people have said before (which may not be true anymore) that T3 Survival is the best place, due to both Forma AND Forma BP can drop at Rotation C.

18 answers to this question

If you have the resources then you could run Earth Sabotage with a full squad + vermillions for either Forma BPs, or built Formas.

Otherwise Void Sabs, Defenses, and of course the market has a 100% drop chance for Forma. ;)

..Sadly, everywhere. All rotations seem to have some forma BPs

Hmm, then I must have some rotten luck with RNG, I only managed to get a bluepring from a T2 Survival at 10 minutes once, then it hasn't happened again...

T3, T4 defense.

Defense? What about Survival?

Captures might be the best as you can do them faster then any other mission but you will burn through keys. There is no real place to farm them unfortunately. T4 Interception could be another as you can go for many waves. T1 D has not given me as many BP as I've wanted lately.

I don't have the list with me, but look through the drop tables for a rotation A drop where there is only 3 (i think) other items as a rotation A drop. I don't know the actual percentage, but this gives two chances every 4 rounds on something where there is not much else on the drop table. Wish I had the table with me and could confirm IF this is the best place. I have never gone forma farming because I have always had blueprints just from playing void missions, but when I looked at the drop table that place looked like the best probablity of a forma/forma bp drop

If you have the resources then you could run Earth Sabotage with a full squad + vermillions for either Forma BPs, or built Formas.

Otherwise Void Sabs, Defenses, and of course the market has a 100% drop chance for Forma. ;)

Earth Sabotage drops forma? What. Is this a really weird cache reward or something?

Also, what are Vermilions? Vermilion Storm, the mod that only drops from the Manic Bombard and only half a dozen people have?