Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Weapons?

MoaRider

A 'Shield generator' gun, a purely support gun that fires a half nullifer shield about 4 Tenno wide that slowly uses ammo until its empty and when shot slowly gets smaller to about 1.5 wide, Or a Corpus lock on launcher...

I think this is a really good idea, and adds some variety to weapon choice.

EDIT: Hey, update is tomorrow, maybe we will get lucky and receive a new corpus weapon! c:

Edited by MoaRider

Actually, I did notice that Grineer (and soon Infested) have been getting a lot more solid content than Corpus - last thing Corpus got was the False Profit event, which a lot of people hated. Honestly? I kind of want to see something like Fallout's Laser or Plasma Pistols. Something that goes "pew pew" instead of being a beam, but doesn't consist of quantity-spamming weak energy dakka. Maybe a semi-auto weapon could work, yes - something that fills the role between Dera and Lanka.

Actually, I did notice that Grineer (and soon Infested) have been getting a lot more solid content than Corpus - last thing Corpus got was the False Profit event, which a lot of people hated. Honestly? I kind of want to see something like Fallout's Laser or Plasma Pistols. Something that goes "pew pew" instead of being a beam, but doesn't consist of quantity-spamming weak energy dakka. Maybe a semi-auto weapon could work, yes - something that fills the role between Dera and Lanka.

Love that idea, but you also referenced fallout so...

10/10

Something that goes "pew pew" instead of being a beam, but doesn't consist of quantity-spamming weak energy dakka. Maybe a semi-auto weapon could work, yes - something that fills the role between Dera and Lanka.

You just described Tetra.

You just described Tetra.

I thought Tetra was more of an energy-Boltor type deal - or at least it was from what I heard of it.

Looking it up now, it's described by the wiki as being closer to the midpoint between Dera and Supra, as it has significant recoil and middling accuracy.

I think OP probably wants another high accuracy, higher per-shot damage weapon.

Well I would like a black hole type of weapon either that or a very powerful vacuum cleaner to use as a weapon, or a shrink ray. Better yet the sheepinator.

Someone really misses old-school Ratchet and Clank. Sadly, hard to fit it into the lore.

(Mini dual Opticors, on the other hand? All of my yes. Although we have no Shred on pistols.)

Someone really misses old-school Ratchet and Clank. Sadly, hard to fit it into the lore.

(Mini dual Opticors, on the other hand? All of my yes. Although we have no Shred on pistols.)

Thank you xD , but a combination of seeker and lethal torrent might work

If they were really I'd go, barrel diffusion, lethal torrent, seeker, Convulsion , pathogen rounds, gunslinger, hornet strike and bore .

Edited by (PS4)Akuma_Asura_

Thank you xD , but a combination of seeker and lethal torrent might work

If they were really I'd go, barrel diffusion, lethal torrent, seeker, Convulsion , pathogen rounds, gunslinger, hornet strike and bore .

Actually. Isn't dual wielding counterproductive on charge weapons?

Here's an idea - make it more like Mega Man's charge buster. Covers the hand like the Atomos, but more Corpus-looking - and shoots either a weaker quick beam or a powerful mini-Opticor charge. People have wanted a Mega Buster for a while, and More Opticor is always a good thing, so why not?

I'd take the Prova Tonfa idea that has been tossed around before. Just please, no more continuous beam weapons.

Prova Tonfa. Infested claw weapons and a Grineer Sword and board later downt he line. I thought the prova tonfa would be cool for the new corpus units they have in the thought works. the corpus girls on rollerblades.