Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

JJ my man, your kills don't really matter because it mostly depends on what Warframe you're using. Some Frames DO in fact kill more and faster than others. This also includes weapons. Loki for example has no offensive skill, so he is out paced by frames like Saryn. Your stats often don't show how good you are

But if you want to show off your superiority, brag about your Conclave stats. Your current Conclave Kills is 14 to 10 deaths. Mine is 1,131 kills to 515 deaths, giving me a K/D of 2.2 compared to your K/D of only 1.4. I also have a higher MR than you . Does this give me the right to demand respect from you? Nope. Respect is earned. And the post you wrote frankly DOES sounds like that of a noob.

But I didn't want to insult you by calling you a noob so I just let it go =)

Sorry but I don't play conclave, my conclave stats is because a lot months ago I play with a friend only for create a range build for nova, and he kill me with the centinel and me too. I demand respect for all people I don't care the people call me noob. We talk about normal missions, if you are a conclave player you know are different builds, if we talk about conclave I can't say nothing because I never play, in conclave I'm less than noob and I don't care, I say my numbers on normal missions because talk about that.

You absolutely want to use armor mods on Chroma. His Vex Armor ability stacks on top of it.

You want to build Chroma with as much armor, power strength and duration as you can which makes him pretty much indestructible.

For that build, and with ice, yea. For Efigy/Credit farming, I just go all in with efficiency.

DERebecca's PhotoDERebecca

Today, 09:39 PM

DERebecca, on 30 Jul 2015 - 4:20 PM, said:

PS4 Tenno,

As of July 31 at around 9:00 p.m EDT, the 16.11.4 Build is in Cert!

With both stability builds out the door, our teams diligently continue to work on the next major update.

What can you look forward to?

New Augment Mods!

New Syandana!

New Tenno Reinforcement: Simulor!

Excalibur Rework + Prisma Excalibur and Proto-Armor!

Changes and Fixes galore!

Thank for your patience!

Quoting for visibility: 16.11.4 is in Cert! We're hoping for a quick process, as the team are getting everything ready for the U17 development once PC has all critical fixes resolved!

To me Warframe updates for consoles so behind. Like we still don't excalibur revisit yet. We a part of warframe to but it seems like consoles not as important as warframe on pc. This is just how i feel

How you feel is wrong. It's not uncommon that we get somewhat quick turnarounds with this game, in regards to updates. I've been waiting for the new Excalibur as much as anyone, but it's not about being "important." PC games do not have a certification process. Let me repeat. PC games do *not* have a certification process. Nobody owns the platform, so there is no prerequisite. Add to that the fact that DE is an independent studio, they just don't have the manpower to tackle multiple formats at once. But anyone would be stupid to actually think another source of revenue isn't as "important." We get monthly updates on a free game. The entitlement in this community is unfathomable sometimes.

Who are u to say how i feel is wrong. I been playin warframe since  ps4 was release i live off updates. And everyone knows pc dont hav cert process so there's no need to repeat. DE knows how the cert process work. I think things should  flow faster by now with all the experience they have with the consoles.

Who are u to say how i feel is wrong. I been playin warframe since ps4 was release i live off updates. And everyone knows pc dont hav cert process so there's no need to repeat. DE knows how the cert process work. I think things should flow faster by now with all the experience they have with the consoles.

So basically you ignored everything I said, and your reasoning is because you want what you want when you want it or because you know how to do their job better than they do. Case in point.

If i was like that i would have been complaining a long time ago everytime pc get a update. The problem here is u got someone who think he knows everything. Telling someone that the way they feel is wrong. All im saying is that with the experience they have and gain the cert for consoles should be less of a problem for them. I never said i can do they job better. Now get of gas and go kick rocks. And next time u make comment or reply to someone make sure u actually know something.Instead of trying to make yourself sound intelligent.

Its not that serious. There's plenty of other things to do other than complain about the amount of time it takes to receive our updates. I seriously doubt its that dreadful that so many people have to complain so much like it does anything. Its comical that so many people are this pissed over being behind on updates. Yes it'd be nice if it was released sooner, but at the same time I know they have a lot they are working on and by no means are neglecting consoles. I love this game as much as anyone but there's other things to do besides sit around and complain. DE constantly is improving and evolving this game free of price and so many still feel need to complain? They do so much for the gamers and work so diligently on this game we should be a bit more understanding and appreciative of what they do. If its that painful to you play something else, work on other frames/weapons/archwings, or better yet go out and do something with friends/family, complaining does nothing and personally I think its sad the amount of people that are pissed at DE when there are developers whom are far more worse. Example NBA 2k developers, for 2 years straight I've purchased there games along with many other people and for the opening couple months you couldn't play many core features or play online with a game you payed for because 2k servers were trash, they barely ever give out info on what's the status or rarely even seem to care and this is a game you pay for with a major developer that's something you should complain about lol. DE does a phenomenal job at what they do, and while it is understandable I don't think DE is deserving of the amount of complaints people are putting out there.

Yes the game is free to but lets be real here. eventually u will put some money into warframe. And thats fine nothing wrong with paying for something like. When u are mastery 18 to 19 u look for updates to keep u playin. And i do play other games and work 6 days a week and spend with my family. It like when u take break from warframe come back and see that a update is takin longer come out. Its like dam i really want to play warframe but im waiting for something new. When u are high mastery u always look for next thing to keep u in the game especially when u like the game so much.

Hey there! When is the next Hotfix? I just received confirmation that my clan emblem was approved a few days ago and would like to buy creds to put it on!

Hey there! When is the next Hotfix? I just received confirmation that my clan emblem was approved a few days ago and would like to buy creds to put it on!

On July 18th I said it would probably only be a matter of weeks, not months, until we got the excal rework.

I said DE knew what they were doing and would give it to us soonish if U17 was going to be a while.

Got laughed at and told I didn't know wtf I was talking about.

13 days later, July 31, excal rework enters cert.

Ahhh, vindication...

Edited by (PS4)Kosis181

You guys need to chill jeez. Im impressed our update went to cert so quickly after pc got update 17. At least DE is giving us everything bar the final build before u17. Also glad to hear that consoles are now going to run a separate line with void trader. Will help make consoles somewhat unique to pc. As for now if your bored i suggest you start farming credits, enhancements or maybe actually level your archwings as they are going to become an absolutely necessity with the new trial when it comes later on

You guys need to chill jeez. Im impressed our update went to cert so quickly after pc got update 17. At least DE is giving us everything bar the final build before u17. Also glad to hear that consoles are now going to run a separate line with void trader. Will help make consoles somewhat unique to pc. As for now if your bored i suggest you start farming credits, enhancements or maybe actually level your archwings as they are going to become an absolutely necessity with the new trial when it comes later on

Yeah its so great -__- now we wont complete 2 sets and wont get prisma skana....yup its great

Yeah its so great -__- now we wont complete 2 sets and wont get prisma skana....yup its great

Keep in mind, they can't just patch in new stuff on Friday, an hour before baro shows up. It has to go through cert, which means they need 6-8 weeks worth of stuff in advance. Which means they either take time away from new PC content to build stuff specifically for us, or they just do what they have been, but more random. We get the same stuff this update that the pc got between our last update and this one, but not in the same order.

If that makes sense? I'm not feeling very eloquent or intelligible right now...

Keep in mind, they can't just patch in new stuff on Friday, an hour before baro shows up. It has to go through cert, which means they need 6-8 weeks worth of stuff in advance. Which means they either take time away from new PC content to build stuff specifically for us, or they just do what they have been, but more random. We get the same stuff this update that the pc got between our last update and this one, but not in the same order.

If that makes sense? I'm not feeling very eloquent or intelligible right now...

Ya lol it does. I think it's a good idea but the timing couldn't be worse