Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Just chill dude you sound a bit crazy. You are making it seem like DE is personally holding back on the rework because they hate you or something. Lol if you're tired of waiting how about trying out other frames or possibly playing another game while you wait. Its not that painful I promise. Lol

Ya I agree with this, I love excalibur as well and wanted the prime version. Its exclusively given to the founders as a reward because of the time and money those players spent during the game's initial launch. Nobody on PS4 got it because the initial launch happened on PC. We will get his rework when we get it. That is all there is to it. If you play it on PC and have the prime version they would not carry it over to PS4 for the simple fact that it wouldn't be fair to other players.

If you want the prime so bad, choose the eximus color pallet and color it. From what I understand, the only change was the prime version came with an aura polarity which one would assume you already have one since you forma'd four times. So you're not really missing much

Edited by (PS4)Knuckles2184

What do you mean on PC is different?

On pc is more easy. An excalibur with 220 armor is like the old excalibur, on ps4 can't use steel fiber... look the Valkyr can't play without histery and have more than 1.400, if can't resist the damage can't use quick thinking, one hit and lost all energy, if we use prime flow later can't restore all energy. I look videos, and the old excalibur resist the same on pc, and more than ps4, nobody have a record using a excalibur on ps4, I know that because I have all solo records on defense infested and other maps, can't play solo on lvl40 with excalibur, on the void can play t4 defense 10 waves or survivor 40 minutes, but all warframes do that, are missions 20-25 not 35-40 and don't need more than health and shield and good weapons... but the weapons isn't the warframe. The people sometimes say my warframe resist a lot and is the best, but nobody play only with a warframe, use weapons, play with people and use good movements, but the warframe is the same for all people, the first thing for prove the warframe is don't fight. Sorry if you don't undestand my english I'm from Spain haha

can't play solo on lvl40 with excalibur, on the void can play t4 defense 10 waves or survivor 40 minutes, but all warframes do that, are missions 20-25 not 35-40 and don't need more than health and shield and good weapons... but the weapons isn't the warframe. 

I don't really understand that much, but I solo Excalibur on T3 and T4 survival a lot until like 45 mins, longest was 50. Correct modding is important as well as timing his skills. When Corrupted Nullifiers or Bombards appear, use Super jump as a panic button then Radial Blind or get inside the Nullifier Shield to kill him.

I honestly prefer they took out Javelin instead of Super jump though, even with the new Slash Dash rework. Slash Dashing up just isn't a good replacement for Super jump because it cost twice as much and you don't go invisible midair. But whatever, that's just me =)

On pc is more easy. An excalibur with 220 armor is like the old excalibur, on ps4 can't use steel fiber... look the Valkyr can't play without histery and have more than 1.400, if can't resist the damage can't use quick thinking, one hit and lost all energy, if we use prime flow later can't restore all energy. I look videos, and the old excalibur resist the same on pc, and more than ps4, nobody have a record using a excalibur on ps4, I know that because I have all solo records on defense infested and other maps, can't play solo on lvl40 with excalibur, on the void can play t4 defense 10 waves or survivor 40 minutes, but all warframes do that, are missions 20-25 not 35-40 and don't need more than health and shield and good weapons... but the weapons isn't the warframe. The people sometimes say my warframe resist a lot and is the best, but nobody play only with a warframe, use weapons, play with people and use good movements, but the warframe is the same for all people, the first thing for prove the warframe is don't fight. Sorry if you don't undestand my english I'm from Spain haha

Yea I couldn't follow most of what you're trying to say, and you really lost me saying you can't use Steel Fiber on PS4(!), and whatever you're saying about records.

-snip-... look the Valkyr can't play without histery and have more than 1.400, if can't resist the damage can't use quick thinking, one hit and lost all energy, if we use prime flow later can't restore all energy. -snip-

I stopped reading about .....right there....

Your clearly not playing her correctly....Valkyr can be just as effective if not better with out hysteria and even without it she still tanky...

Hooray, my 300th post lol

Edited by (PS4)Madkiller2580

Did you just start playing the game yesterday ?? Pffft ps4 cant use steel fiber...n00b lol

The dude says he doesn't speak English well because he's from spain, but I can semi-understand what he's saying, it's possible he's saying that Excalibur on PC has better choices because of his buffed armour he doesn't choose between quick thinking or steel fiber, the Valkyrie stuff is just about having a hysteria build along with Quick thinking or an armoured build.I could be wrong and this guy is something completely different.                                                                                                                                 But on another note if that post about friday was on July 15th what does that mean about the release date

Edited by (PS4)Darkrya

The dude says he doesn't speak English well because he's from spain, but I can semi-understand what he's saying, it's possible he's saying that Excalibur on PC has better choices because of his buffed armour he doesn't choose between quick thinking or steel fiber, the Valkyrie stuff is just about having a hysteria build along with Quick thinking or an armoured build.I could be wrong and this guy is something completely different. But on another note if that post about friday was on July 15th what does that mean about the release date

July 15th ? What are you talking about ?

Ohh lol its 29th of July 2015

Edited by (PS4)LA_10599

I don't really understand that much, but I solo Excalibur on T3 and T4 survival a lot until like 45 mins, longest was 50. Correct modding is important as well as timing his skills. When Corrupted Nullifiers or Bombards appear, use Super jump as a panic button then Radial Blind or get inside the Nullifier Shield to kill him.

I honestly prefer they took out Javelin instead of Super jump though, even with the new Slash Dash rework. Slash Dashing up just isn't a good replacement for Super jump because it cost twice as much and you don't go invisible midair. But whatever, that's just me =)

Yes can play more than 40min, is an example, because more than 40min can't play normally. The first 40min you have the control, but later the enemies can kill you easily and only have 5 lvl more... You must think interception, defense or survivor missions t4 are low level, 40 waves t4 are 20 waves of Ceres, for example one month ago I'm the first on Pluto only 35 waves 37min, the wave 35 the enemies have around lvl80 one month ago (now have less lvl) how many shoots we can resist? For example I use a zephyr on corpus defense, and receive maybe 5 shoots in one wave and he die fast, have a lot shield and health, a lot more than excalibur, the new excalibur haven't defensive powers. For example chroma have more armor than excalibur but don't use steel fiber, steel fiber don't work with chroma powers, chroma is half tank if have more than 200 power stretch and full shields and health, if don't use the powers die fast, and I'm using Amprex, with chroma powers can kill 200 enemies lvl1.000 with half chamber, I only need 0,3 hits for kill one enemy, I haven't problems for kill, but I die more fast than PC.

Yes can play more than 40min, is an example, because more than 40min can't play normally. The first 40min you have the control, but later the enemies can kill you easily and only have 5 lvl more... You must think interception, defense or survivor missions t4 are low level, 40 waves t4 are 20 waves of Ceres, for example one month ago I'm the first on Pluto only 35 waves 37min, the wave 35 the enemies have around lvl80 one month ago (now have less lvl) how many shoots we can resist? For example I use a zephyr on corpus defense, and receive maybe 5 shoots in one wave and he die fast, have a lot shield and health, a lot more than excalibur, the new excalibur haven't defensive powers. For example chroma have more armor than excalibur but don't use steel fiber, steel fiber don't work with chroma powers, chroma is half tank if have more than 200 power stretch and full shields and health, if don't use the powers die fast, and I'm using Amprex, with chroma powers can kill 200 enemies lvl1.000 with half chamber, I only need 0,3 hits for kill one enemy, I haven't problems for kill, but I die more fast than PC.

Not using Steel Fiber on Chroma is just wrong, hes powers do go well with it. Oh and please watch this video

Did you just start playing the game yesterday ?? Pffft ps4 cant use steel fiber...n00b lol

Sorry guy I look your profile because you haven't respect. You kill 257.888 enemies with 634.260 hits in 3.408 missions.... I kill 1.235.417 enemies and only need 1.094.611 hits in 4.287... I kill 1 million in 3.000 missions. A lot people kill more enemies than me but little people have better hit rate, please respect the people, Isn't good call noob to a person if you don't play first with me.

Not using Steel Fiber on Chroma is just wrong, hes powers do go well with it. Oh and please watch this video

Exactly I put the most armour I can on Chroma, I have around 900 Armour base With AA and Steel fiber multiply that by full strength and duration (765 scorn) you get around 6885 Armour.Also that video's music made me feel like I was in Halo or Skyrim

Sorry guy I look your profile because you haven't respect. You kill 257.888 enemies with 634.260 hits in 3.408 missions.... I kill 1.235.417 enemies and only need 1.094.611 hits in 4.287... I kill 1 million in 3.000 missions. A lot people kill more enemies than me but little people have better hit rate, please respect the people, Isn't good call noob to a person if you don't play first with me.

Huh ok ill just ignore this thread. Based on what ypu are saying you sound like a noob sorry but its true..i mean come on you dont use steel fiber on Chroma because its not good for his abilities..really ?

And seems like i misunderstood your post sorry about that

Edited by (PS4)LA_10599

Exactly I put the most armour I can on Chroma, I have around 900 Armour base With AA and Steel fiber multiply that by full strength and duration (765 scorn) you get around 6885 Armour.Also that video's music made me feel like I was in Halo or Skyrim

Lol XD the music doesnt matter but yeah i agree with everything you said

JJ my man, your kills don't really matter because it mostly depends on what Warframe you're using. Some Frames DO in fact kill more and faster than others. This also includes weapons. Loki for example has no offensive skill, so he is out paced by frames like Saryn. Your stats  often don't show how good you are

But if you want to show off your superiority, brag about your Conclave stats. Your current Conclave Kills is 14 to 10 deaths. Mine is 1,131 kills to 515 deaths, giving me a K/D of 2.2 compared to your K/D of only 1.4. I also have a higher MR than you . Does this give me the right to demand respect from you? Nope. Respect is earned. And the post you wrote frankly DOES sounds like that of a noob.

But I didn't want to insult you by calling you a noob so I just let it go =)

Huh ok ill just ignore this thread. Based on what ypu are saying you sound like a noob sorry but its true..i mean come on you dont use steel fiber on Chroma because its not good for his abilities..really ?

And seems like i misunderstood your post sorry about that

Steel fiber only work with the armor not powers, sorry but is basic, powers only use power mods. For example the second power of chroma if you use fire, if you use health and vigor don't have more bonus health, only work with the basic health and power strech. Steel fiber work with low lvl enemies, but with hight lvls isn't necesary, I can show you when you want, only need a mission for change your opinion haha I aceppt your apologies, sorry too.

Steel fiber only work with the armor not powers, sorry but is basic, powers only use power mods. For example the second power of chroma if you use fire, if you use health and vigor don't have more bonus health, only work with the basic health and power strech. Steel fiber work with low lvl enemies, but with hight lvls isn't necesary, I can show you when you want, only need a mission for change your opinion haha I aceppt your apologies, sorry too.

I didn't want to keep doing this but you are just wrong about the "armor doesnt work with powers" argument. If you dont believe me go read Vex armor's wiki page. Im done