Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

I'm happy that they are trying to come out with the update real soon on pc cause u know wht that means the sooner it comes out on Pc the soon it will come on console but I wish he threw in some where when excal will come out on ps4, but regardless I am hypt for both and glad to here about and see that new cool parkor system and that's awesome new warframe yin and yang in action

Edited by (PS4)Zyto00

My five forma Excal has been ready since U13 XD

I have 8 on mine (7 technically because I had to reforma the aura slot twice)                                                                                           

Edited by (PS4)Darkrya

That's overkill.

I have 2 forma which is more than enough for all the mods I need.

Really overkill. I don't want to tell anyone how to do their mods, because it's all preference at the end of the day, but I would feel much more limited with my builds than anything else if I had 8 polarized slots on anything. And Excalibur can easily get away with just 1 forma.

Really overkill. I don't want to tell anyone how to do their mods, because it's all preference at the end of the day, but I would feel much more limited with my builds than anything else if I had 8 polarized slots on anything. And Excalibur can easily get away with just 1 forma.

My Excalibur and I have a lot of pride. We went through 75% of the solar map together alone. (I was not the smartest and hadn't realized Warframe was a multiplayer game even without PS Plus)

But when you start creating a stronger Excalibur you'll need more polarities.

Edited by (PS4)ltachiUchiha4700

My Excalibur and I have a lot of pride. We went through 75% of the solar map together alone. (I was not the smartest and hadn't realized Warframe was a multiplayer game even without PS Plus)

But when you start creating a stronger Excalibur you'll need more polarities.

How did you not know it was a multiplayer game? Through 75% of the map lol damn man you were locked in