Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

No one wants this Excal rework more than I do! According to my stats,I have over 1414 hours on this game,1131 of which I spent playing my 8 Forma'd Excalibur! I also happen to have 2 Excaliburs on my arsenal, one for PVE, the other for PVP during the Dark Sector conflicts forma'd 6 times. I spent a total of 14 Formas on him, 1131 hours spent playing him, cleared ALL of the your content using him, and he's the only frame that I want to get my hands on a Prime version but CAN'T because of its exclusivity. DE, you deny me access on his Prime version and now you're denying me his rework version?! What more do you want from me?! 

For reals though, in my 2 years playing this game on PS4, I really thought you guys won't be holding up on updates for more than a month since that delay back on U13 or U14..

No one wants this Excal rework more than I do! According to my stats,I have over 1414 hours on this game,1131 of which I spent playing my 8 Forma'd Excalibur! I also happen to have 2 Excaliburs on my arsenal, one for PVE, the other for PVP during the Dark

Sector conflicts forma'd 6 times. I spent a total of 14

Formas on him, 1131 hours spent playing him, cleared ALL of the your content using him, and he's the only frame that I want to get my hands on a Prime version but CAN'T because of its exclusivity. DE, you deny me access on his Prime version and now you're denying me his rework version?! What more do you want from me?!

For reals though, in my 2 years playing this game on PS4, I really thought you guys won't be holding up on updates for more than a month since that delay back on U13 or U14..

Just chill dude you sound a bit crazy. You are making it seem like DE is personally holding back on the rework because they hate you or something. Lol if you're tired of waiting how about trying out other frames or possibly playing another game while you wait. Its not that painful I promise. Lol

Edited by (PS4)BlackApeEscap3E

No one wants this Excal rework more than I do! According to my stats,I have over 1414 hours on this game,1131 of which I spent playing my 8 Forma'd Excalibur! I also happen to have 2 Excaliburs on my arsenal, one for PVE, the other for PVP during the Dark Sector conflicts forma'd 6 times. I spent a total of 14 Formas on him, 1131 hours spent playing him, cleared ALL of the your content using him, and he's the only frame that I want to get my hands on a Prime version but CAN'T because of its exclusivity. DE, you deny me access on his Prime version and now you're denying me his rework version?! What more do you want from me?!

Alright man you win (ToT) you're Excal is the real MVP. Gg. But I'm sure all of us and our Excaliburs are gonna rek the universe. [And then rek it more stylishly with U17]

Why did you mess up his polarities so many times?

Why did you mess up his polarities so many times?

Messed up like twice but I just like the extra space just in case I use a different build that don't match the polarities. Can't hurt to be more versatile.

Just chill dude you sound a bit crazy. You are making it seem like DE is personally holding back on the rework because they hate you or something. Lol if you're tired of waiting how about trying out other frames or possibly playing another game while you wait. Its not that painful I promise.

Already got all the frames to Lvl 30 except for Limbo and Ash Prime. What do you think those remaining 283 hours are for?

I'm not really that new to Excalibur's rework because I have a PC account and I've been playing it for weeks now. It's just that I prefer playing it on my PS4 despite the lack of particle effects. Besides man, the last update was released less than a month after the one before that. You'd figure they would keep up the momentum

That's overkill.

I have 2 forma which is more than enough for all the mods I need.

Yep, 2 or 3 forma is enought. The new excalibur use steel charge and is more important the melee weapon than power strength, on ps4 need normal flow not prime, 175 efficiency, range, shield, health... Can't use a lot advanced mods, on pc is different.

Yep, 2 or 3 forma is enought. The new excalibur use steel charge and is more important the melee weapon than power strength, on ps4 need normal flow not prime, 175 efficiency, range, shield, health... Can't use a lot advanced mods, on pc is different.

Which warframe mods does pc have that we dont ? -___-

What do you mean on PC is different?

It sure would be nice for DE to make announcements, "hey guys Xbox is making the wait longer" something. I mean honestly ps4 was before Xbox, why do we have to wait.. I remember updates every 3 weeks, or so now.. its like once every 9 weeks. What do y'all think of being forced to wait due to Xbox?

It sure would be nice for DE to make announcements, "hey guys Xbox is making the wait longer" something. I mean honestly ps4 was before Xbox, why do we have to wait.. I remember updates every 3 weeks, or so now.. its like once every 9 weeks. What do y'all think of being forced to wait due to Xbox?

No one said Xbox is holding us back

But yeah it would be nice to hear from DE...this sucks :/

Edited by (PS4)LA_10599

The devs said plenty of times that there is no correlation between ps4 and xbone...Just go to the search bar and type it in, and you will witness those threads... 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/496949-how-long-do-you-think-xb1-will-hold-up-our-certification-proccess-for-ps4-update/?hl=%2Bps4+%2Band+%2Bxbox#entry5560183

Edited by (PS4)Madkiller2580

If that were the case, then I understand. It would have been nice to have sent the "latest build" to cert earlier because it seems like we're just waiting with no information. If anything I assume they will send 16.9 to cert this week, what are your thoughts?

Would be cool but today is wednesday and still no info

Edited by (PS4)LA_10599