The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Vol. 2: Player Avatars!

[DE]Megan

Hmm, I may have to get on this. If only the Tenno fansite kit was working for me.

That said, we need Corpus profile pics. Actually, other than the Grineer, I don't think any other enemy factions have profile pics available. I'd jump for joy at a set of Orokin pics.

Here's my entry inspired by Hexis room's banners. I actually kinda like it considering I don't have any illustrative training or enthusiast tools to help. Also there aren't many nice red avatars c:
06/07 Edit: Added shadow , brightened sigil, tweaked curtain
ZJXAHmG.png

06/08 Edit: Tiny preview!
ZJXAHmGs.png

Edited by Variablemania

Question: I have a drawing of excalibur prime, and i want to make it an icon. Can I do that? Cause Excal p. founder only and stuff

Please do not use Excalibur Prime/Founders items for your Avatars. 

Thanks for asking, I will add this to the OP!

Please do not use Excalibur Prime/Founders items for your Avatars. 

Thanks for asking, I will add this to the OP!

So will this ruling be going for everyone or are Founder's allowed to use them for Avatars?

If its the latter that seems a tad unfair.

So will this ruling be going for everyone or are Founder's allowed to use them for Avatars?

If its the latter that seems a tad unfair.

Founders are allowed to use their avatars of excal prime but they are not allowed to use founder exlusives to enter the contest as the winning profile pics will be available through market to everyone.

Is this yours? Sorry to call you out if it is, but I've seen this on google images and other places, and I'm assuming that's where you got it from.

Yes, it's his. He made it and he even got already called out for "stealing" it in this very same thread. He also responded to it with proof and link to his thread with this fan-art as it was not created for this contest oryginally.

Founders are allowed to use their avatars of excal prime but they are not allowed to use founder exlusives to enter the contest as the winning profile pics will be available through market to everyone.

Yes, it's his. He made it and he even got already called out for "stealing" it in this very same thread. He also responded to it with proof and link to his thread with this fan-art as it was not created for this contest oryginally.

Yeah, I read another comment validating it and removed my own. Apologies to the owner ^_^