The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Stuck Into Room After Catching Capture Target

Cazador-Themaster

I am almost sure, that this bug existed long before on this tile set, I remeber being locked up in the same way, about half a year ago, or more in an Infested Ship Capture mission. Though did not write a topic about it, because I just started using the forums frequently.

The case was the same: followed the target into this room, then everything locked down, had to quit.

Yup, same thing here. Locked room, no terminal, and cost me a revive already.......and since Plat is not something I have or can afford, once I hit 4 revives, that's it for me.....kinda nasty bug. Also, on a lvl 20 - 25 mission, having a level 35 target that nullifies you, then kills in 4-5 hits....yeeeaaahhhh......

Oh, and acts like an Arctic Eximus as well....

- Update: Found the console that someone in another thread mentioned. When you chase him into his "out" zone, you normally kill him up in a room above he entrance that has 3 pieces of equipment in it? Well, the console is on the wall-side of the middle console in that room. The green glow is faint, but it's there.....

Happy Hunting! (ps, Mirage works wonders on that map....)

Edited by Sarenrae

As if a tanky nullifier that runs faster than Usain Bolt on drugs wasn't enough, this mission can also cause you to be trapped in a room with no escape.

5zTxZsw.jpg

This is the room where the target 'escapes'. If you're right behind him you can get inside the room and kill him, but it leaves you stuck there. Only option is to abort the mission >.>

There should be a panel on one of the 'boxes' in the room (probably where the Target was when you found him in there), should be faintly green. Hack it, and it will unlock the doors.

Edit: spent alittle bit of time and I have this for show and tell:

2015-06-05_00003_zpstzmztkem.jpg

Edited by SirGamesalot23

this happened to me their should be an unmarked console in the room (can't remember exactly where) that you can hack and it unlocks the doors.

There should be a panel on one of the 'boxes' in the room (probably where the Target was when you found him in there), should be faintly green. Hack it, and it will unlock the doors.

Ah, thanks. Though this really does make the alert more frustrating if you don't know about this >.>

Who thought speedy nullifiers was a bloody good idea anyway?!?

Ah, thanks. Though this really does make the alert more frustrating if you don't know about this >.>

Who thought speedy nullifiers was a bloody good idea anyway?!?

Honestly, for me, its trying to rush through that mess of a room right before the escape pad, falling floors and all, plus the more common than usual "slide" glitch that keeps dumping you down where it respawns you back up into a cycle of perpetual irritance. Also, It wouldn't hurt to consider not giving them OP pistols that can shred you in 5 seconds, just sayin' 

Honestly, for me, its trying to rush through that mess of a room right before the escape pad, falling floors and all, plus the more common than usual "slide" glitch that keeps dumping you down where it respawns you back up into a cycle of perpetual irritance. Also, It wouldn't hurt to consider not giving them OP pistols that can shred you in 5 seconds, just sayin' 

Not to forget the fact they throw cold procs at you 50% of the time

Merged numerous threads reporting the issue of being locked in the capture target room. 

I have not personally experienced this, but from the comments in this thread the room appears to have a faint prompt to hack a console.

Two issues I see here are that the hacking console isn't obvious enough (not glowing a strong yellow or green), and that the door doesn't unlock itself when the capture target as been killed.

Investigating more with the team, but in the mean time look for that panel!

2015-06-05_00003_zpstzmztkem.jpg

Searched console again, this time it worked. The first time I was caught in the room however, I spent 30 minutes looking for a way out, searching for a working terminal in every corner, unsuccessfully. After that, whenever I was caught I aborted instantly, assuming the terminal won't work, which means I don't know how many times was it really working, but todays rerun after the hotfix, it seems to work.

Merged numerous threads reporting the issue of being locked in the capture target room. 

I have not personally experienced this, but from the comments in this thread the room appears to have a faint prompt to hack a console.

Two issues I see here are that the hacking console isn't obvious enough (not glowing a strong yellow or green), and that the door doesn't unlock itself when the capture target as been killed.

Investigating more with the team, but in the mean time look for that panel!

Thank You! This was a serious pain for me in this last tactical alert, have to abort after catching my target. -_-

The console on the outside works at least so playing with a squad apposed to solo seams best for now, as a squad mate could hack the outside console. (I got stuck a few times myself and I had to help a few squad mates get out.)

Got stuck in the room once, but there was no such console in the room (like the one pictured in this thread), went through the entire room from floor to ceiling, every wall and every small detail. Good thing rest of the team was outside so they could finish the mission.

Ran into this myself last night and did indeed find that panel and hacked my way out after a teammate told me there was a hacking panel inside. As you said Megan, this console is nowhere near obvious enough, in my case it didn't even do a white entity glow that I saw, let alone the console turning green.

On top of that due to hosting related bugs, one of the doors was yellow while the other was green, unrelated to this issue ofcourse but as I saw the green door first I thought it had well and truely bugged out, the orange door combined with teammate's tip led me to hunt for the console.

Ran into this myself last night and did indeed find that panel and hacked my way out after a teammate told me there was a hacking panel inside. As you said Megan, this console is nowhere near obvious enough, in my case it didn't even do a white entity glow that I saw, let alone the console turning green.

On top of that due to hosting related bugs, one of the doors was yellow while the other was green, unrelated to this issue ofcourse but as I saw the green door first I thought it had well and truely bugged out, the orange door combined with teammate's tip led me to hunt for the console.

Doors not resetting their color properly has also been an issue present for a rather long time. Any time there is a lockdown, this seems to happen, sometimes more widespread throughout the mission, sometimes just in that room, and once and awhile it actually does reset the door colors. It's an issue that I've learned to deal with just by simply treating the locked door as if they are open.

Doors not resetting their color properly has also been an issue present for a rather long time. Any time there is a lockdown, this seems to happen, sometimes more widespread throughout the mission, sometimes just in that room, and once and awhile it actually does reset the door colors. It's an issue that I've learned to deal with just by simply treating the locked door as if they are open.

Indeed, I rarely run into it as I almost always play solo but pretty much without fail if I play online, very high chance of it happening unless the host is particularly stunning. As I often tell people when theyre having weird issues playing online, warframe (or the evolution engine) reacts very badly to latency, even if in some cases the game appears to be playing fine.

Indeed, I rarely run into it as I almost always play solo but pretty much without fail if I play online, very high chance of it happening unless the host is particularly stunning. As I often tell people when theyre having weird issues playing online, warframe (or the evolution engine) reacts very badly to latency, even if in some cases the game appears to be playing fine.

I for one, am a terrible host, due to slowish upload speeds and the fact that I already run a server apart from here. But when I try to host a match and people join, often more than not, doors will not open for those people, and they become stuck because of it and end up quitting(In fact that actually happened while I was playing with a friend on this Tactical Alert when more people joined). That's why I personally would love a client-only option to matchmaking.

BLACK SEED SCOURGE 3 dores can't be opened after capturateing the second target

it dose not tell me the map si in lockdown and the dors have green lights this hapened 3/4 times i played the map

Edited by SlamaJama