Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates Weapons

AstroLord

Ok lets see the weapons of all syndicates. Oh its only secondary.

Well what are we think about melee and main weapons.

Please NOT weapons you look like. Specific to their characters

e.g hexis arbiters- justice, steel meridian - shotguns heavy, perrin sequence - technology, red veil - cruel weapon - scythe

good - very good ok lets START

Actually their weapons are based on themselves.... Synoid, obviously related to suda every way possible the plasma laser as well as the very design itself, same goes for the other weapons. But if Primary and melee weapons are created based on syndicates, they will gain too much influence, im sure you know how syndicate secondary weapons are really OP themselves alone.

Edited by iHeavenlyKing

cephalones doesn't have any primary or melee. They only have gammacore but here my list: 

Main
Vaykor Gorgon( we need more gorgons!)/vaykor attrax
Telos Attika/telos nikana
Synoid -(wait for release)/-
Secura opticor/secura dual prova
Rakta daikyu/ rakta reaper
Sancti Boar/ sancti karyst 

Primary:

Steel Meridian - Vaykor Grakata

Arbiters Of Hexis - Telos Tiberon

Cephalon Suda - Synoid Lanka

Perrin Sequence - Secura Opticor

Red Veil - Rakta Ogris

New Loka - Sancti Attica

Melee:

Steel Meridian - Vaykor Furax

Arbiters Of Hexis - Telos Tonbo

Cephalon Suda - Synoid Kestrel

Perrin Sequence - Secura Redeemer

Red Veil - Rakta Dual Cleavers

New Loka - Sancti Silva & Aegis

NOTE: Yeah, these are probably unbalanced, they're just rough idea.

Steel Meridian: Vaykor... Buzlok* / Vaykor Halikar**

*can zoom now, while zoomed you have x-ray vision (similar to the scanner). Rounds fired auto home on the closest enemy nearest the reticule.

**when detonated, has a chance to disarm enemies as well as pulls all enemies caught in blast to center of detonation and knocks them down

Arbiters of Hexis: Telos Daikyu* / Telos Dual Dark Sword**

*takes three times longer to charge than normal Daikyu, can fire at one third of full charge, each charge after the first adds an additional projectile (Split Chamber leads to a potential 6 arrows fired)

**each crit (up to three) increases reach by 33%.

May do more later.

My thoughts:

Steel Meridian - I see 4 possibilities here, and Grakata isn't one of them. SM uses very blunt and to the point high damage weapons like shotguns. So I see the possibilities being Drakgoon, Ignis, Ogris, or Tonkor. BUT since they already have 2 shotgun mods ( Hek and Sobek), I can't go with Drakgoon here. I also can't go with Ogris or Tonkor here as both get the Firestorm mod. So Vaykor Ignis is the winner. As for a Melee, Dual Clevers is already out, as it has a mod. My money would be on Vaykor Machete, which is notoriously under powered.

Arbiters of Hexis - Looking at Hexis, I notice they use both full auto Tenno and Grineer weapons for their mods, so since Telos Akbolto already exists, I'm thinking this is where Telos Grakata will appear as they are missing a Grineer Telos weapon. That being said, I see Telos Kogake as the melee

Cephalon Suda - Tenno and Corpus here, with Synoid Gammacor already being a thing. So we're looking for a Corpus weapon for the long arm.

Welcome in Synoid Flux Rifle. I think we'll go Corpus for the melee here too, so Synoid Lecta.

Perrin Sequence - Grineer and Corpus. Leaning towards Secura Kohm and Secura Serro for some reason. They seem like the most likely.

Red Veil - Tenno and Infested. This one's a bit tricky as there really aren't a lot of Infested weapons to start with. But I think I have a good idea of what they could be. Meet Rakta Synapse and Rakta Dual Ichor.

New Loka - Grineer and Tenno again, but this time, the Grineer are high precision, and the tenno are full auto. So I see the longarm as the lone Tenno of the group, giving us Sancti Panthera.  By Combining the high precision of the Grineer weapons and the full auto capability of the tenoo ones here, I can only come to one conclusion: Sancti Ripkas

All the weapons I chose were either under powered or underused, which I think DE would use the syndicates to possibly drum up new interest for the base weapons, just so people "check them out". I took into account how many skins something had, whether it fit the category of use, etc... These fit the bill best IMO.

My .02 cents.

Edited by Hochstepanzerjager

• 2 weeks later...

My thoughts:

Steel Meridian - I see 4 possibilities here, and Grakata isn't one of them. SM uses very blunt and to the point high damage weapons like shotguns. So I see the possibilities being Drakgoon, Ignis, Ogris, or Tonkor. BUT since they already have 2 shotgun mods ( Hek and Sobek), I can't go with Drakgoon here. I also can't go with Ogris or Tonkor here as both get the Firestorm mod. So Vaykor Ignis is the winner. As for a Melee, Dual Clevers is already out, as it has a mod. My money would be on Vaykor Machete, which is notoriously under powered.

Snip-

They Vaykor'd Marelok, one of the most powerful secondarys in the game, I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see a Vaykor Kohm (to go with their high damage theme as well as their obvious tendency towards shotguns) and Vaykor Jat Kittag (second most damaging melee). And thats my 2 cents.

steel meridian - vaykor hind / vaykor clever

hexis - telos braton / telos skana

suda - new primary coming soon / coming soon (there is no weapons that fit them at the moment)

perrin - secura dera / prova

red veil - rakta Daikyu / cronus

Loka - Sancti boar / orthos

Meridian - Vaykor Kohm / Ripkas

Arbiters - Telos Tiberon / Tonbo

Cephalon - Synoid the new teased Gammacor primary / Gram

Veil - Rakta Attica / Scoliac

Perrin - Secura Lanka / Serro

Loka - Sancti Sybaris / Venka

Edited by VikingoX

Steel Meridian - I see 4 possibilities here, and Grakata isn't one of them.

Have you seen their operatives?  Typically you get one Marelok user and one Grakata user.

Arbiters of Hexis - Looking at Hexis, I notice they use both full auto Tenno and Grineer weapons for their mods, so since Telos Akbolto already exists, I'm thinking this is where Telos Grakata will appear as they are missing a Grineer Telos weapon.

Do they?  I haven't ran a Hexis mission since they added operatives, but that seems strange to me that they are full on Tenno weaponery and then use a Grineer weapon.

Cephalon Suda - Tenno and Corpus here, with Synoid Gammacor already being a thing. So we're looking for a Corpus weapon for the long arm.

Welcome in Synoid Flux Rifle. I think we'll go Corpus for the melee here too, so Synoid Lecta.

They basically made their own weapon, and there's a primary version coming out of it (that looks ridiculous), if anything, it would be a Synoid version of that thing.

Perrin Sequence - Grineer and Corpus. Leaning towards Secura Kohm and Secura Serro for some reason. They seem like the most likely.

Kohm's Grineer, more likely to be a Lanka, Supra, or that Flux Rifle you were talking about earlier.

Red Veil - Tenno and Infested. This one's a bit tricky as there really aren't a lot of Infested weapons to start with. But I think I have a good idea of what they could be. Meet Rakta Synapse and Rakta Dual Ichor.

Well, there are plenty of infested weapons, but if they're all about purging, assassinating, and arson, these anarchists would probably like something more like Ignis or Torid.  They don't seem to like Grineer in particular, but given that rebel nature I don't think they care what tools they use to get the job done.

New Loka - Grineer and Tenno again, but this time, the Grineer are high precision, and the tenno are full auto. So I see the longarm as the lone Tenno of the group, giving us Sancti Panthera.  By Combining the high precision of the Grineer weapons and the full auto capability of the tenoo ones here, I can only come to one conclusion: Sancti Ripkas

They use Castanas and Boar.  Two Tenno weapons.  Considering their tree hugging nature a saw bladed weapon doesn't exactly scream New Loka as much as it does the Veil.  How about Amprex or Glaxion to fit their elemental nature motif?

My .02 cents.

A 50th of a cent?  Seems like it was a lot more than that.