Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.7.2

DE_Adam

i have an AMD cpu and card no issues running the game at all.60fps

I would suggest checking your drivers sometimes they get screwed up.

Venting frustration on forums rarely gets results and are usually ignored.

Do some checking of your software to make sure the issues arent on your end.

Syndicate medallions are still invisible though that needs fixing please

Then well aren't you @(*()$ lucky then. No, its not my Driver because on the day thsi S#&$ hotfix was shoved out the door i wasnt on my computer because father reasons. Now, the day before the @(*()$ hotfix my computer ran this game PERFECTLY FINE. and same with EVERY OTHER GAME NOW.

All those vidoes about fisting the Juggernaut for 5+ minutes drove me to the idea about new wave of achievement medals - melee kills of each planet boss in a stated amount of time.

Good idea, but at first place they should fix achievement to stop reseting after updates

Constant Error Message on Boot Up!

Update failed!
The preprocess pass appeared to crash.

If possible please step through the crash-handler and note the WAR-number you were given when it completed.

Please contact support at http://support.warframe.com/ and include the WAR-number for further assistance.
The update will be restarted shortly..

WAR-485859

Edited by TBWilliams

Then well aren't you @(*()$ lucky then. No, its not my Driver because on the day thsi S#&$ hotfix was shoved out the door i wasnt on my computer because father reasons. Now, the day before the @(*()$ hotfix my computer ran this game PERFECTLY FINE. and same with EVERY OTHER GAME NOW.

Dude its happening to some people and it isnt others, I hear RAM is being a dunce when enemies spawn. Which, honestly, it does get worse near enemies. (experienced it myself.) Even this 1.5k dollar rig from last december is lagging ****tons, chill. It just started last hotfix. Just be happy you can even run other games.

Edited by Konga

Friends went from playing Warframe to playing Clicker heroes... I believe that might be a sign that something is wrong here. It's fine and dandy that you have to grind for a while for your stuff (you have to do that everywhere else too, no problem - as long as it drops so preferably implement a clever loot system as originally promised, ok?) but if the grind itself is boring, now that's a problem.

I mean why should I get new stuff if all I can use it is for the same boring grind as until then? You can keep playing on Mercury, same thing, really.

Make the fighting enjoyable again. Now it feels like Hellgate London, without the proper character building. And I didn't like HL by the way so that says a few things...

Anyways, guess I just wanted to let off some Steam.

As to give ideas on what to do:

- More interaction with enemies (grabbing, blades don't slide through enemies like thin air, at least stop the animation on hit and add a "rebound" or "stuck" animation).

- Less huge area nukes (even Diablo3 uses less range on those things and that's a hack'n'slash rpg with "topdown" camera!!!) to all abilities, so you fight 1-3 enemies most of the time.

- Instead of bulletsponges and one-shotting (or immune, non-resistable etc.) enemies make them react to being in danger and make them die from less shots but let us die from only a few too - only implement proper accuracy so we can protect ourselves. No need for cover system, just a % accuracy that changes if we/they move and by how much they can see us. Also damagable armor was a good idea but max. dmg on arms and such (damaged arm -accuracy and attackspeed, damaged legs -move speed).

- More intelligent enemies (if I rush ahead an enemy that's trying to get into cover I can stand behind his cover, yet he will still get there and sit down with me behind him... not to mention some reaction to us would be nice, make them fear for their lives, when shot at crawl, jump away, protect the face with their armplates... something that shows they are more than dolls without brain).

- Less damage imprevement through mods, instead add utility and critical stuff. On hit things, like bleeding, stopping power, poison even so most weapons take the same time to down the same enemy (faster weapons hit lightly, slow ones hit hard, etc.). Overall balancing weapons for the current game is high time late already - it's just math to make them have similar dps, why not done yet? I'm not commanding you or anything, just do not get it. Well, within the context that you still like the game and want to improve it. If you don't and are already bored of it, then I guess I do get it.

Ah heck, off to play something... else. Sry.

Still no fix for Arcane Machine in Chroma quest requires 20 scans. Come on DE, all other quest related enemies/objects only need 3 scans.

all you had to do was scan and quit the mission while repeating that 19 times and on the 20th time scan it and finish the quest just as I did while finishing the codex for it

y5N93NI.png