The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"omg Juggernaut Op"

yeah what about the players that wants to use their weapons of choice and kill this jug, its not hard per se' its just the fact that only viral weapons do the most damage to this enemy while the game is inundated with slash puncture and impact which does basically nothing.

what you should have done is make another video with a compiliation of weapons from bows to bolt action rifles and time yourself while doing so and you get the ridiculousness of what basically every other player is talking about that doesn't pack a tysis torid acrid embolist>> you get the pic.

you want to make a video feel free. I put together some tips on how to effectively handle the juggernaut and realistically it is all about the corrosive and not about the viral.  Any weapon which has an AoE affect is going to be the best use for this enemy.

What about the players that want to use their own choice of weapons, you ask; well they can use their choice of weapons and setups will vary same as length of time to kill the juggernaut. 

This has nothing to do with what the game is inundated with and everything to do with tactically setting up to take down the enemy efficiently. By all means as I said go ahead and take all the time you want and make a video about all these things you talk about.

A bit off-topic, sorry, but:

+1 to you man this is what I thought when fighting it the first time, you should make a new thread in feedback about this, it would be ashame if DE doesn't change it for the official release

There already is one. Show yer support, people!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/470994-the-juggernauts-dash-feels-too-fast-for-its-size/

The problem is that you don't think hes a boss. He is though. Hes the Juggernaut BEHEMOTH. That's the part that signifies him as a boss, if the fact that he was the target of an assassination mission isn't enough for you.

Now the Juggernaut normal mob won't be a boss. He'll be much smaller, but look and behave in the same fashion when he gets added to normal infested missions.

Also, to be fair, Lech Kril, Vay Hek, and Sargus Ruk normal bosses take just as long (a couple minutes). The Alad V fight can even take as long if you don't have a Mesa or Mag. I don't think under 5 minutes is too long for a Warframe boss fight. Under a minute and you have barely any time for interesting mechanics and boss attacks to be a part of the fight. I think between 2-4 minutes is the sweet spot for boss engagement length.

Or do you just want a punching bag that stands in one place so you can one shot him and take his loot? That's not a game imo, that's a slot machine.

I want a fight that isn't boring the first time I run through it. The other bosses you mentioned are much more involved fights. The behemoth doesn't really have any interesting mechanics, which is greatly exacerbated by the damage cap.

I want a fight that isn't boring the first time I run through it. The other bosses you mentioned are much more involved fights. The behemoth doesn't really have any interesting mechanics, which is greatly exacerbated by the damage cap.

That's probably because he was designed as a heavy unit,, then scaled up to be a boss. It's a problem with the approach they took for the event.