Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attrition? Why? Dark Sectors, Maybe? After Investigating Members/clans The Answer Is Because ______ .

druul

Question:  Without having an argument about taxes, fairness and/or monopolies.

Since the Dark Sectors was put into undetermined Armistice, have you seen a significant amount of clan member AFK's or clan stagnation? Can you explain why? Meaning, after investigating your members and clans?

Note: The question is directed towards if Dark Sectors influence the reduction. Not, talking about the game mode in debate of it flaws, etc..  Please bash those who attempt to go there with, "OFF TOPIC".

Thank you.

My clan is a mix of PVE and PVP players, with more players focusing on the PVE aspect of Warframe.  I've found that my clan activity has been about the same since the dark sectors were put into armistice.  For the few players that have dropped off, player burnout and other real life causes, like school and work, have been responsible for their absence.

My clan has become more active since the armistice went into effect.  We had half a dozen new players join up and our older players have been taking them to the DS to help out with credit/resource farming.  This has led to the newbies taking other newbies there as well.

possibly for the clans holding monopoly, Not sure how much of the population that is. I imagine majority of the clans are happy without the greed and taxation.

Attrition could be linked to something else though. Always ebbs and flows with the updates, prime sets coming out and all that.

I've noticed more people enjoy dark sectors after the armistice.

Pretty much this, most people in my clan are excited to see the drama is gone and that we don't have to boycott them anymore because of absurd taxes, (we did make a point of using the ones with low taxes, as an attempt to support)