The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sheev

Zalindor

One of my friends has it, and I find it revolting. Then again, daggers aren't my style, so I would find it revolting anyway. I think more daggers should be like it stat-wise, but way less ugly, and a lot faster. Why is that thing so slow anyways?

I do agree with this a bit, only for the fact I wish daggers were in fact alot more fast and higher stats, they should have something for having them be a dagger.

All the other weapons in their class type have something different/special.

• 4 weeks later...

We have already had one event weapon get reissued (Strun Wraith) so it's possible. I'm also hoping Dera Vandal gets issued eventually seeing as it lost out to Karak Wraith. Perhaps that'll happen now that the console events are over too.

I would like Prisma Sheev to be released with Zero Impact and Zero Puncture....and possibly a buff to 30-45% status.

Just straight a Slash only base stat w/Heat on Jump and Life-Eater uppercut.

Would've been a different approach to justify the low attack speed...especially if it could be used as a reliable Slash status weapon.

It is the only Dagger that doesn't appear to be a short sword. Ceramic Dagger, Heat Dagger, and Karsyt all seem to be the same size as Nami Solo, Machete, or Prova.

-Dark Dagger and Sheev are the only Combat Knife length single daggers

Nami Sklya has a yet to be released single dagger variant.

-It looks like a smaller variant of the Karyst

-Perhaps this could be a fast crit focused Dagger with low status.

I am enjoying the Sheev currently, as single daggers currently have more range(especially vertical) than Polearms with the current bugged melee hitboxes.

If I could get a Prsima Sheev that was just Slash only damage, and nothing else changed....I'd be ecstatic.

If I could have dream Sheev variants:

A Variant with same low 5% crit chance but increased base 3.0 crit multiplier

Or

As Slash only with higher base status chance

Or just add guaranteed Slash procs to Homing Fang's Life Eater slashes.

I'm all for the Sheev returning as-is.

Currently the only craftable Single Dagger is arguably the best single dagger: Karyst

-the other Single Daggers don't compete stat wise and are alert-locked.

Heat Dagger is platinum purchasable, but Heat Dagger and Sheev are nearly the same except Heat Dagger has a little more Range, less stamina consumption according to wiki 2.0 vs 3.0, faster attack speed, and is Puncture biased instead of slash.

Sheev does have more crit damage and status.

It is a little odd: the only slash-biased single dagger was event locked.

We have already had one event weapon get reissued (Strun Wraith) so it's possible. I'm also hoping Dera Vandal gets issued eventually seeing as it lost out to Karak Wraith. Perhaps that'll happen now that the console events are over too.

Thing is, it's not necessarily an event weapon...  it's closer to the brakk/detron in how it was released.  I'm repeating myself, but I think it should be put as a boss drop off of the twin rocket grineer ladies on certain missions.

Thing is, it's not necessarily an event weapon...  it's closer to the brakk/detron in how it was released.  I'm repeating myself, but I think it should be put as a boss drop off of the twin rocket grineer ladies on certain missions.

Considering that it's design comes from a weapon concept page labeled "Grineer Combat Knife" i think it should just be added to the market or perhaps Grineer clantech, in addition to all Grineer wielding when disarmed instead of that cattle prod.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Covert Lethality makes daggers feel like they're in about the right place... that said, Sheev wasn't advertised as event exclusive.  It would be really nice if it was globally available again, perhaps BPs from Venka and Sprag, though Lynx would need to have a BP as well.  Maybe for a corpus electric shotgun?

• 4 weeks later...

Shev is actually op if you build it for straight damage and ignore elemental.

The Sheev is awful, both by the design and by the stats.

rofl, 3 years later and players are still inexplicably oppositely polarized about the same weapons.

Edited by DarkTails