Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Way To Deal With Nullifiers In T4 Defense?

Grakata or any high fire rate weapon, use decoy and distract them and ambush them from behind or front flip surprise ground attack them then melee them or just get inside their bubble and shoot them point blank in the face. Or nyx absorb or chaos to make enemies attack the nullifier or blade storm etc.

EDIT: Yes amprex, and glaive and any other AOE splash weapon.

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

A maxed opticor or anything that has enough aoe effect just shoot the ground/walls outside the bubble and the aoe will kill the nullifier it really has like no health.

Ya, this doesn't work along with explosives aoe weapons transferring their damage directly to the nullifier when the aoe touches the bubble since the latest patch.  I mean, explosives can kill the nullifier from outside the bubble if the aoe is large enough to reach the nullifier at the center but tonkor, penta, and ogris with firestorm can't do that without something else shrinking the bubble.

Torid does still kinda work if you put it in their path for them to walk over. Chaining effect from Amprex or Atomos can easily kill nullifiers as long as there's something to chain off of near the nullifier but that requires the nullifier be in short to medium range.  

Yea if you're brute forcing it, Quanta Vandal handles it most efficiently.

Amprex with Sinister Reach can easily chain into their bubble.

Except you have to farm a ton or buy sinister reach off of the trading market. Also Amprex requires 8 Feldron I guess you could do invasion and farm that way. And you require a corpus lab. Seeing as they have a quanta vandal it would be ideal.

Edited by ChloeSakuna

SR isn't really that hard to get a hold of. I've gotten multiple drops of it in the past. It's only an uncommon. 

On the other hand, yes, building an Amprex is extremely expensive. One of the most expensive weapons to build period. Worth it though. Not so much for nullies specifically, but I'd recommend the op build the Amprex eventually just for fun. It's so much fun too use. 

I highly recommend the Lasers on each corner.

Save your ammo, those lasers absolutely wreck the nullifiers bubbles.

I highly disagree unless you have a greedy mag, then it won't  matter but if you have to go loot and the laser goes off for the last nullifer incoming, you just killed your frost the bubble goes down and the mission is a failure because one shot from a bombard. GG. So, please do not use the lasers or go with this suggestion.

I highly disagree unless you have a greedy mag, then it won't matter but if you have to go loot and the laser goes off for the last nullifer incoming, you just killed your frost the bubble goes down and the mission is a failure because one shot from a bombard. GG. So, please do not use the lasers or go with this suggestion.

I have run this strategy for awhile with clannies and friends. We are on comms though. I seriously do not see why people are out picking up loot in the midst of a battle. My groups usually leave 1 enemy standing, CC'd of course, then we collect loots before the next wave.

It works because players communicate. There is always the high ground as well if players are inclined to leave Frosts bubble.

Advice for the female frames next!

Advice is the same for female frames. Nothing more manly than jumping confidently into your enemy's territory and beating them on their home turf.

Realtalk: My strategy is pretty much dash in and melee them in the face. They are the squishiest of squish, it's fairly easy to kill them that way. And any allies they have in there with them is just icing on the cake.

I don't take care of em at a distance.

I usually deal with them first as fast as I can. I always spin attack into them, continually until they die. Generally they die on the first hit, but its possible to miss them on your first strike. Copter into them like a madman, then get out of there when they die or CC the rest of the place.

Another solution is to use a high burst DPS weapon, like a Boltor P and just shoot at it, but I prefer to copter into them. Its faster.

I have run this strategy for awhile with clannies and friends. We are on comms though. I seriously do not see why people are out picking up loot in the midst of a battle. My groups usually leave 1 enemy standing, CC'd of course, then we collect loots before the next wave.

It works because players communicate. There is always the high ground as well if players are inclined to leave Frosts bubble.

Again, you're running with clan mates and friends. Where, I run with people not on mics 90% of the time and usually in a pick up group. Even if i'm running with clan mates or friends I don't press the lasers period. And sometimes you have to pick up energy orbs in the midst of battle to be able to use your CC skills. So, your point is invalid. I've seen this happen. Two of my team mates get wrecked by a laser because a third team mate thought it would be a great idea to fire the lasers. My mock scenario happened on a T4 Defense wave 20 and we failed it.

Boltor prime does well against it, the problem is the ammo efficiency which again quanta vandal (Or most vandals can just fire in a line, sweep left and right and burn only 20 ammo). Boltor prime it's 65 shots before I can plink the nullifer for the last 3 shots.

Edited by ChloeSakuna

And sometimes you have to pick up energy orbs in the midst of battle to be able to use your CC skills. So, your point is invalid.

Once again, I'm on comms. If someone needs energy they ask, pads get put down. I always keep a hefty supply too. And so should you.

Players have had bad experiences with them. I am one of them, but that is no reason to not use them. They have saved my bacon plenty of times now, more so with practice.

You can kill them with any melee, especially with MAXED PRIMED REACH (so their $&*&*#(%& bubble is pretty much nullified [see what I did here?]). It's a pain to get though...

Edited by Momo93

I highly disagree unless you have a greedy mag, then it won't  matter but if you have to go loot and the laser goes off for the last nullifer incoming, you just killed your frost the bubble goes down and the mission is a failure because one shot from a bombard. GG. So, please do not use the lasers or go with this suggestion.

If you are looting on the side that still has enemies on then its your own silly fault. Use the lasers, they are there to be used.