Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Looking Color For Ash

Thetwentieth

Question

25 answers to this question

ash is one of the most difficult warframes to color, due to the fact that he reflect light and is not opaque, just dark colors can be used on his arms/back otherwise he will look too bright. I can't wait for a PBR update for him because as it is now it's merely inpossible to find a cool looking color scheme beside the classic stalkerish scheme ( black-red ) 

I'd say dark gray and black with some lower saturation colors, such as tans. Energy color can be pretty much anything, but not a very very dark color. They look kinda ugly as energy colors.

EDIT: Also, NEVER use jet black. It eats up all detail.

Edited by painovoimaton

Get a palette that suit your needs, most likely you'll hear recommendations about jet black Ash with red energy color, damn Stalker wannabes. I personally couldn't paint Ash in a manner that I could describe as "doesn't suck".

Edited by Mofixil

I use darkest black available and grey for my Ash which looks good on both default and immortal skins. As for which color palette to get? I would have to say either Classic or Classic Saturated should be your first choice for range of colors, after that it's pretty much up to which ever one(s) you prefer.

BLACK AND RED FOR MAXINESS EDGINESS.

First step to coloring Ash properly; get his Immortal skin.

then buy zephyr agile stance to avoid direct stare to his diaper pants

then equip kogake + pyra sugatra

Edited by agunlogisteam

Oh no. It's Nekros's Noble stance or nothing. Embrace those diaper pants.

I bought Nekro's Noble stance because I didn't liked Chroma's stances. I agree about immortal skin too. Is not a miracle, but you can colorize it better.

First step to coloring Ash properly; get his Immortal skin.

This maybe a couple hundred times. Base Ash is really difficult to get looking right and the Immortal skin has lotus symbols on it, so it's even cooler.

EDIT: And get the locust helmet. Looks so cool, though with immortal the base one is alright.

Edited by MrBubbleSS