Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incomplete Patch Notes?

Wadi

A few enemy buffs snuck onto the 16.8.0 and 16.8.1

Corrupted crewmen have mutliple projectiles per shot now. damage output increased by 2-3 times when they connect. when they fire blindly over their head while in cover (has always allowed them to shoot much faster for some reason) it is like a wave of projectiles coming towards you.

The only thing about Corrupted Crewmen from the patch notes "Fixed visual issues on Orokin-Corrupted Corpus firing animations." does not explain this. as the damage has been increased. took about 120 shield damage at close range, they used to do 45ish? (tower 2 exterminate)

Corrupted ancients now have the hook and drag attack

The only thing about ancients from the patch notes "Fixed all types of Ancient Healers not having the same Aura and healing pulse." and "Adjusted the Ancient Healers healing pulse to be similar to a Small Team Health Restore with decreased frequency and a slightly shorter radius to match the Aura."

Corrupted ancients recieved the aura buff as well.

i don't want to spoil anything but juggernaut has made his appearance as well.

these are not bad changes, but they were surprising as there was nothing in the notes to indicate that these changes had been made. or if they were made they were not specific.

It is terribad that the Corrupted Ancients now have the hook and drag thing. I HATE that thing, and it doesn't fit them at all. Why would some oganic infested creature have some fishing line to hook us and drag us in?

I couldn't comment on the Corrupted Crewman damage output, but it is possible what you are experiencing is a bug.

The hook attack type for Ancients has been here for a while. I want to say circa late U14/ early U15.

^^^

hes right its just that it really never preformed the action. i just saw it as a bug that they never pulled you in.

I couldn't comment on the Corrupted Crewman damage output, but it is possible what you are experiencing is a bug.

The hook attack type for Ancients has been here for a while. I want to say circa late U14/ early U15.

But it hasn't been a Corrupted Ancient attack, until now apparently.

I wasn't paying attention to the amount of damage the Corrupted Crewmen were doing but they definitely got some flashy tracer round effect going unless it's some kinda multishot overload.

Corrupted Ancients also inherited the infested Ancients immunity to certain damage abilities such as immunity to my favorite room clearing underdog -> Trinity Link.

I believe the corrupted crewmen recieved a multishot buff, giving them weapons like shotguns (they do have struns equipped). the damage taken also varies per shot as all pellets do not always hit. i can confirm that they can do above 100 shield damage per shot on tower 2 exterminate though. much higher than their previous damage.

i'm not sure how i would go about adding a video to the post though.

Corrupted Crewman in T4 level can 1shot you @ pointblank range if you have sub 1500 eHP and low armor values.

That's not really new....My Maxed Rhino Prime has been getting one shot in T4's for a while now....That's why I'm STUCK with 20 T4 Exterms I can't use...

I feel like they broke corrupted ancients today, their damage reduction buff is absurd. I go from one shotting corrupted crewmen to 4-5 shotting them with my burston prime. It's ridiculous.

Right now my answer is to focus the ancients or play nyx who can force them all to unfriend each other. :<

It is terribad that the Corrupted Ancients now have the hook and drag thing. I HATE that thing, and it doesn't fit them at all. Why would some oganic infested creature have some fishing line to hook us and drag us in?

All Infested are techno-organic.

That's not really new....My Maxed Rhino Prime has been getting one shot in T4's for a while now....That's why I'm STUCK with 20 T4 Exterms I can't use...

lol @people who still think rhino is the invincible god frame

Well that might be just because rhino isnt god-like in "real content". So corrupted ancient can grab now? oh how fun does that sound, just when you casted buff you get dragged on nully bubble to get it removed or you get 15 rockets at you while ancient drags you towards heavy gunners.

So corrupted ancient can grab now? oh how fun does that sound, just when you casted buff you get dragged on nully bubble to get it removed or you get 15 rockets at you while ancient drags you towards heavy gunners.

Yeah, it's awesome, but to make it perfect we still need Corrupted Tar-Mutualist MOAs to slow us while dragged in the bubble.

#nofunallowed

Yeah, it's awesome, but to make it perfect we still need Corrupted Tar-Mutualist MOAs to slow us while dragged in the bubble.

#nofunallowed

Don't forget Corrupted Ballistas, Rollers, Scorpions, Scorches, Manics, Shockwave MOAs, Anti MOAS, Sapping Ospreys, Bursas, Swarm MOAs, VRunners and Juggernauts!

And now they provide a resistance. So, to stack on the already OP Armor, now add on a 90% resistance to everything? With a 275% damage booster and a power built Dragon Nikana, I was only doing 32 damage to a level 18 Heavy Gunner under the influence of a Corrupted Ancient aura.

Yep, the Corrupted are now just as broken as the Infested.