Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bye Bye Stamina.

KingTaro

History has.

So you folks think this means unlimited sprint?

Cause if this game has unlimited sprint i dont see the point for half of the missions existing.

None of the missions require stamina to complete though? Besides I literally can't see how you think stamina is a good thing in a fast paced game like this.

History has.

Cause if this game has unlimited sprint i dont see the point for half of the missions existing.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa...

Great comic relief as always.

You heard him boys! Scrap the whole game, we're done here. It's inconcievable to have unlimited sprint in Warframe. Onward to Destiny!

History has.

I at LEAST hope that they'll averge out Sprint speeds to all be the same.

Okay bye stamina.

i humbly disagree. Frost is a hardy, tough character that can hit hard. It would be OP to a point to also have him most equally as fast as Loki or Nova. Just my two cents.

Rhino with arcane vanguard is as fast as Loki. :l

Edited by fatpig84

Said someone who suggested to include coptering in the tutorial.

Edited by Repligon

None of the missions require stamina to complete though?

I dont understand this question.

Besides I literally can't see how you think stamina is a good thing in a fast paced game like this.

Fast pace doesnt mean top speed all the time.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa...

Great comic relief as always.

You heard him boys! Scrap the whole game, we're done here. It's inconcievable to have unlimited sprint in Warframe. Onward to Destiny!

I said IF you get unlimited HALF of the missions should be scrapped.

Where did you get a whole in that post?

I at LEAST hope that they'll averge out Sprint speeds to all be the same.

Speed is based on the rest of the stats plus abilities.

That is, unless you complain enough like it happened with Ember.

If they get rid of them they have to think really wide.

Said someone who suggested to include coptering in the tutorial.

Never said that.

i humbly disagree. Frost is a hardy, tough character that can hit hard. It would be OP to a point to also have him most equally as fast as Loki or Nova. Just my two cents.

Well not ALL the time. Different movement speeds should be there yes, but in order to help everyone keep up with roughly the same pace and with the rest of the group the Sprint speeds ought to be normalized. Of course, I'm saying this with the anticipation of a "sprint cooldown of some kind".

now with no stamina i can finally do missions in 3-4 minutes instead of 10 to 15. With all the roflcoptering i wont have to touch the ground. at this point you might as well make every mission a straight line. no one is going to look for anything. whats worse is that the people that are strongly backing the idea are the same ones that are going to howl how bored and how easy the game is. stamina was put in to be a hard limit, like ammo is to weapons and energy is to powers. are you guys wanting to dismantle those as well?

now with no stamina i can finally do missions in 3-4 minutes instead of 10 to 15. With all the roflcoptering i wont have to touch the ground. at this point you might as well make every mission a straight line. no one is going to look for anything. whats worse is that the people that are strongly backing the idea are the same ones that are going to howl how bored and how easy the game is. stamina was put in to be a hard limit, like ammo is to weapons and energy is to powers. are you guys wanting to dismantle those as well?

Sorry but this isn't the Souls series where stamina adds to the gameplay, stamina was only hurting the gameplay in Warframe. We are playing a game where we go on mass genocides every hour, not a game where we carefully plan out what we are going to do when we engage 2 enemies.

Energy and ammo are balancing factors for weapons and frames, stamina didn't balance anything (other than horribly limiting all of melee).

Edited by Rakshal

Nothing good ever came out of the current stamina system. Nothing. You ran out of stamina faster than a fat kid on a marathon. 3 Quick melees and it's empty, run around for 5 seconds and it's empty, block like 3 bullets and now it's empty. Stamina is in no way similar to ammo or energy limits.

Heh, it is possible even now.

Did you use macros or something? Good god my fingers hurt after around 10 slide attacks or so...

Did you use macros or something? Good god my fingers hurt after around 10 slide attacks or so...

Heh, I'll take it as a compliment!

No, I don't use macros. To be honest, I think macros would mess with the movement flow.

This has been my playstyle since Closed Beta (slightly over 2 years now), so you get used to it after a while.

First video I posted demonstrating this is from 2 years ago:

Except that the roflcoptering you're talking about currently doesn't require stamina to work at all. Coptering completely bypasses stamina. It's just sprinting that takes longer... which is affected by stamina.

Rushing is a player behavior and has nothing to do with stamina also. "Oh snap, ran out of stamina, might as well open all the lockers!" Because that happens all the time right?

I hate how stamina removal has become a rallying cry for all the "Oh nooeeez, DE dumbing down the game for console pesants!!" EGOmaniacal conspiracy theorists. Hyperbole and slippery slope all around. There aren't even arguments to combat, it's all incoherent rambling to be dismissed right away and laughed at.

Edited by LocoWithGun