Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bottlecaps/10. How Hyped/interested Are You For Fallout 4?

izzatuw

9001/10.

I saw the initial trailer and I was like yes! A new Fallout after 7 years... But the E3 gameplay... I could not help but to fanboy like heck when they showed it. I was a little wary of the graphics at first when the first trailer came out but the conference reassured my doubts. The game actually looks on par with current generation graphics considering all the new features it's coming with. I can't wait to build my own settlement and power armor. Hopefully Bethesda does not disappoint.

It's cool if you're not interested in the game though.

I liked every Fallout game to date and I enjoyed most of the Elder Scrolls games.

I couldn't get myself to care about FO4 though, I'm not hyped at all, I'll probably buy it on some sale around christmas if it's "god amazing awesome" or just skip it.

I didn't even need the gameplay trailer to get hyped as f**k.
I hyped so hard...

hold on, just noticed the gif above me...

...IS THAT A F**KING DONKEY KONG GAME ON THE F**KIN PIP-BOY?
AND BASE CONSTRUCTION!?
F*** THE HYPE TRAIN!
WE NEED A HYPE-ERSONIC MISSILE!

Big, beefy armor that turns me into a walking tank always revs my motor.  If the power armor has, or can have through upgrades, a startup voice that lists the various systems as they activate ("Reactor: Online.  Sensors: Online.  Weapons System: Online."), I couldn't ask for more.  The feeling of weight in FO4's power armor completely trumps the past two games.  Watching the player jump from the rooftop into the fighting below, minigun in hand, and the resulting impact was awesome.

My excitement, however, is tempered by Bethesda's past actions involved paid mods.  So long as the possibility exists that they'll try to bring it back, I cannot bring myself to be excited for the game.

Big, beefy armor that turns me into a walking tank always revs my motor. If the power armor has, or can have through upgrades, a startup voice that lists the various systems as they activate ("Reactor: Online. Sensors: Online. Weapons System: Online."), I couldn't ask for more. The feeling of weight in FO4's power armor completely trumps the past two games. Watching the player jump from the rooftop into the fighting below, minigun in hand, and the resulting impact was awesome.

My excitement, however, is tempered by Bethesda's past actions involved paid mods. So long as the possibility exists that they'll try to bring it back, I cannot bring myself to be excited for the game.

I thought that was also because of Steam.