Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf An Anime/manga

Valkyr-Umbra

Also Highscool of the dead XD

cant believed I forgot that one,

Seriously if you want laugh loudly Hotd will do the job ^^

Isn't that 8/10 fan service and 2/10 zombies?

I've actually seen it, I wouldn't personally rate it against something like Samurai Champloo or Soul Eater, but if all you want is some laughs (and you don't take it at all seriously) you might enjoy it.

It's over-the-top silly, not meant to be a serious drama (this isn't generally my cup of tea, but a lot of people enjoy it). For example, there's a scene where some people are swarmed by zombies, and one of them uses a girl's breasts to stabilize a sniping rifle (the walking dead it isn't lol).

You can also try Gantz, literally a sci-fi manga/anime that involves a squad that fights aliens, the only way to get recruited though is through death, and the only way out is killing these aliens, or a casket in your name.

I honestly suggest you read the manga though, since it's actually complete, and not rushed like the anime. Also prepare for alot of nudity (though you already seen berserk so meh.)

Edited by Aeronomatic

Perhaps Hellsing ultimate would interest you? It has a crazy anti hero who hunts vampire while being a vampire. Although I haven't watched the series myself, only a parody version of it (which is the teamfourstar parody of that anime if you wonder). Expect to see a lot of blood and gory stuff.

If we're talking serious, dramatic fare, has Deadman Wonderland received a mention yet?

Fair warning, if you don't like a protagonist who's completely out of his depth most of the time, you might have a hard time getting into it.

I dunno I think he slowly get's more likable over time, manga wise.