Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Most Used Warframe!?

InariOkami

Mine is Rhino (Not even prime!), I would like to kick him out of his high throne and put my Excal Prime up there heh. Rhino is up there cause he was my first frame, played him for a majority of my early hours. Instead of a "Most Used" I'd like a "Favorites" where you can choose what you want to display, that'd be nice~

Mine is Rhino as well, although I hardly use him anymore because he is terrible.

Technically, Nyx was my most used, but when I replaced her with Nyx Prime it was reverted to Valkyr instead. Valkyr was my first built Warframe.

My most used primary is Soma, depressingly enough. Shaking that out of the most used spot is going to take some time.

Frost Prime at 21%. I knew right when I started playing Warframe that Frost was gonna be right up my alley. He was also my first prime frame. I'm really looking forward to the Frost tweaks. From what I hear I think it'll be a bit easier to build him well. I might need to re-forma him a bit though...

Mine is Rhino (Not even prime!), I would like to kick him out of his high throne and put my Excal Prime up there heh. Rhino is up there cause he was my first frame, played him for a majority of my early hours. Instead of a "Most Used" I'd like a "Favorites" where you can choose what you want to display, that'd be nice~

I'm in your same boat, I regret all the time spent with Rhino and even if I have all the frames, he's occupying the "most used slot" since ages, with a solid 18%.

BUT. I'm not playing with him since probably a year and a half and I'm quite stick to Excalibur Prime, who just recently raised up his percentage to 18% as well! 

Even if currently Rhino is still displayed as the most used frame, it's just a matter of time before he gets replaced by Excalibur Prime.

Especially now that you finally don't get kicked for bringing an Excal into high level missions(well, not being kicked that much with the Prime version anyway)..

Valkyr

Really hope she gets a rework like excalibro

Mine is also valkyr and the only thing I would change is make her hysteria should not take from weapon stats but take from all mods like exalted blade (ability to add elemental combo on it would help).