Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Get Syndicates Armor-Sets?

animanera89

Only if Suda's armor isn't just a bunch of Synoid Gammacors sticked together with energy-duct tape, like the synoid syndana.

I would like it that way instead :P XD Oh well, tastes are tastes.

And about the design in general... yes, so far the only one that I like (even if I still have to get it) it's the Suda one. I have the Meridian one and I feel like it's... somehow disappointing

Only if Suda's armor isn't just a bunch of Synoid Gammacors sticked together with energy-duct tape, like the synoid syndana.

But what if..

Suda's armour has Gammacors that focus fire on an enemy.

They also proc the Syndicate Effect on each Gammacor.

YES!! ^^^^ This man is amazing. DE do this.

if this man is so amazing then how are the others that posted the exact same suggestions before him not ?

This has been suggested so many time. just i think people are now thinking that they just might not be interested! but who knows really

maybe when the thread pops up for questions about this weeks dev stream someone can ask this exact same question.

Are we ever going to see more syndicate Cosmetics..

if only we can trade those items though...what if my fav warframe doesnt favorited by those syndicate that i joined?

well then your going to have to start getting their trust again... its understandable that cosmetics are not trade-able especially from syndicates..

but stuff like the gear BP's should be trade-able.. at least!

• 3 months later...