Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #55!

[DE]Rebecca

When is update 17 ?

Many warframes need a rework such as ember and many more as they are practically unused because they are'nt loki or rhino.Many people want to use them but can't as they can't simply adapt that easily,So an ETA on them.

What about the condition of Draco?

When will the next trial be released ,is it with update 17 or update 17.5 or later?

When will the Tomb Of The Sentients be given to us update 17 or later? 

That's all Have a Good Devstream:)

Will we get more weapons that require other weapons as components to build , and that are superior ?

As it is now there are weapons that require Forma that are out classed by weapons that don't, maybe catergorizing weapons into Tiers and rebalancing will help simplify/clarify progression choices for most beginner/intermediate players.(Not everyone is going for a higher MR)

Newer enemies/revised stats and mechanics on older types and newer that are like mid bosses similar to Juggernaut, Stalker(needs a buff), Zanuka and Gustrag Three or Void Vor.  Enemies 2.0?

For Instance Infested Ancient Healer should be sent out incrementally  and not have 15 of them at a given time, but boost its HP and damage or something to that effect.

Focus -  just suggestion:

In the arsenal ui there is focus option that allows you to consume an Augemented Mod card for that ability that can be leveled up consuming more of the same mod card to a certain limit(Something Similar to Diablo 3 skill selection). You will be able to either select the orignal skill or one of the augemented abilties as I assume there will be more in the future.( Yes there might require some balancing but I think that can be avoided if Enemies 2.0 is a thing :) . Resistance Mod cards that are generally not used such as Antitoxin  , also can be consumed to enhance the warframe.

Will there be another Excalibur type as to compensate those wanting Excalibur Prime but can't. Such as a 

Indestructible Enviroment - For Instance Rhino Charge able to smash down closed doors

Are there going to be more quests available to us?

Is there any more in the works in terms of Archwings? They seem to be left to a side

Is there any more news on the new Warframe? And are we going to get an in-game look at it?

Will Catbrows be exactly the same as Kubrows? Or will they have different skills, mods etc

AND energy blades + nun chucks ???????

Do you even play Warframe and/or watch the Devstreams? Your questions are either extremely obvious or have been talked about in Devstreams.

1. With Volt Prime Access going away, can you tell us when the new Prime Access will be available?

2. Thoughts on Making Augment Mods a special slot, like Auras. This way it would add more interest in using them, and feel like you are enhancing your frAME without sacrificing a mod slot.

3. Thank you for this amazing game! :)

Over the last couple of streams we've heard about "Chat 2.0"...

Any concrete plans to revamp this UI which hasn't changed since before U12? Big points that I'd really like to see:

1) Can the chat frame _remember_ the size/position between segment loads?

2) Tabs just plain don't work for both channels and PMs - when recruiting for example, its not uncommon to have 20+ requests. Apart from the simple fact that the screen isn't wide enough, they also take forever to close. How about consolidating all PM's into a single tab and have the user list pane (basically pointless in a PM tab right now) list all open conversations. I realise that this is UX designer's dreaded "secondary navigation", however the usecases in Warframe don't leave many options.

3) Overal look and feel. The UI is still using (like much of the Dojo UI) the pre-U14 UI. While I appreciate it's quite a big task to redo the whole lot, we're many months down the line and the jarring discrepancy is still there in one of the most-oft used UIs.

4) PM notifications. Any chance of hooking into the toast boxes when a new PM tab would be opened (or perhaps after getting a PM from someone after a certain delay). Right now, when you have a new PM outside of a mission/dojo/relay session you can be entirely unaware of it - especially when you have many tabs open.

Final comment: Excal 2.0: love. He's gone from "Oh yeah, I got him somewhere" to "I actually want to take him out and dice me some bad guys". Thanks :D

With more raids/trials coming in the future, won't people who don't play them miss out on more and more boss battles and important (lore-wise) content? Not everyone has the time, hardware, connection, social skills, clan mates etc. to participate in 8 player content. Won't these players miss out on a lot of really big stuff?

Would it be possible to make the new and improved Slash Dash slightly more elegant on exit? Right now it feels like hitting an invisible wall when using it for traversal, could we maybe see the momentum fall-off slightly increased?

I love the new Excalibur!

EDIT: A feature I feel could be added to the game, and I can't imagine I'm the first to request this, is loadout options for appearance. I like to barbie my frames differently, which means having to change the color of the weapons I want to use every time I switch frame so that they'll match. Could we save different color combinations for weapons and frames in the future?

Edited by Coolbeans1

With the eventual removal of coptering will sprint speed be normalized across the warframes? It seems like an unnecesary and unfair form of disadvantage for frames like Rhino and Frost when one of the core aspects of the game is high speed pacing.

'Magnetized' wallrun is going away but I heard it is being aesthetically removed as well, why? Why is it necesary for it to visually go away? (In my opinion it looks better than wall-hopping)

Any advances on the new Valkyr skin shown previously?

Even though we're probably yet another update away from them, is there any visual or mechanical update we could be given of the Sentients?

Will there be a fix/update on the recently released Prisma excalibur cosmetics (skin and helmets) to help differentiate better between light and dark colors in the two first color slots?

Edit: Fixed some typos.

Edited by RahuStalker

Will Catbrows (WIP name, I know :P) have multiple subspecies that the Tenno themselves can own (such as Huras/Raksa Kubrows and the like), and will they be bred through the same process as Kubrows or a different one?

Also, (hate to stack questions here) is there any chance you guys might let us get a general ETA on the next big in-game event/operation, so that we have a good bit of time to prepare?

Are there possibly any plans to re-release some of the older Prime Accessories - the Misa Prime for example. I don't expect anything like that to occur in Ash's Prime Access, but maybe sometime in the not too far future?

Join us this Friday, June 26 for Devstream #55!  

Who: Scott, Geoff, Steve, Sheldon & Rebecca take their seats on the couch to discuss Warframe!

What: We'll be doing a Q&A period with questions from our community! We've got lots of items to update everyone on, and will work our way through the latest happenings at DE HQ on the stream!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us Friday, June 26th at 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on June 26!  Get your questions in!  

I've seen a good idea being voiced on the wiki about making archwing as a transition between mission stages. Since the new solar map is coming I personally would see this being possible, and a decent addition to fresh up the gameplay if there will be any changes to the flow of some (all?) missions. Archwing needs a lot of work to be completed though, so I don't expect things happening in the nearest future.

And for the question: Any ETA  from the UI crew adding buff icons and timers for augments that lack them?

As a little follow up to augments, I was really dissapointed in Cataclysmic Continuum after testing it :(

i have questions.. well maybe not questions but requests and your take on them. mind you ive not been playing very long, maybe two weeks or so if i request something that everyone knows is already coming out or is out some how and im just not aware of it or just isnt ever going to happen and has already been asked then sorry, like i said im new and therefore dont know everything that has been said about warframe.

okay so here are a few things that i think people would like not in order:

1) more colors to the dojo, and more freedom as some things we just cant change the color of at all.

2) more decor for the dojo

3) helm-less helmets, as most fan art is made this way leads me to believe most people would love this idea

4) seems dumb and maybe everyone else will hate this idea but i notice you guys not being sure where to place lotus, i was thinking what if she is in a room you can place in ones dojo? sounds odd but its a safe place. and from the players point of view shes only in ours as we cant really see everyone elses dojo.

5) dojo again.. what if you added more to it giving people a reason to hang out there more, like a shooting range room. kind of like the one in perfect dark where you can test out any weapon in the game, to not only become better with it but to also test to see if we even want it in the 1st place.

6) how about some statures of warframes for the dojo?

7) hmm.. its about the dojo again.. but i think you should atlest make a docking room in the dojo, its really just some walls that are the backs of our little ships. it doesnt need to be a real door but just the visual of it.. because how do we really get into the dojo and back into our ships? its just really annoys my mind.

i had alot more things to ask and say but i forgot them atm as i went on and on about the dojo u_u; anyway for now that will do. btw love the game and more so the fact that you guys keep it coming, its why i keep spending money on it too help keep your light on.

anyway thanx for reading even if you pay my requests no mind.

Edited by JackalX137

Guest (PS4)Baby0Shaq34

Kaiservadin, on 24 Jun 2015 - 7:44 PM, said:

From the looks of the teaser they hunt you down on the node your on kind of like nemesis in Resident Evil 3

interesting.gif

Edited by (PS4)Baby0Shaq34

Q.Is there an expected release date for U17?

Q.Is parkour 2.0 going to be as fast as coptering?

Q.Are the sentients expected to be in U17?

Q.Do u have any new info about the new trial coming in U17?

Q.When is the retriever kubrow going to be released?

Q.Will the kubrows get a rework soon to make them worth using?

Q.Whats on the plan of rework after frost and the little tweaks to rhino?

Thanks ^^

1.  Please fix Saryn's attachments when using Mesa's noble animation. Can't use armor attachments cause there's too much of an offset, an eyesore.

2.  Please fix Dread's quiver which used to be aligned straight from the spine on your which made it quite aesthetically pleasing for its look but now it has changed. If it is intentional, it's terrible and should be reverted back.  

Edited by T3RT1UM

can you put some gold in textures if player adds forma into weapon or warframe?

so it was like an immortal skin for example in the end,

also if it matters - with buyng immortal skin that suit maybe could get polarities

Edited by oeai