Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #55!

[DE]Rebecca

Could Morphics on Pluto (which already drops in more than 2 locations) be switched to Neural Sensors?

As Pluto is highest level Corpus planet it should be more fitting, like Eris being highest (and only planet) to host Infestation with Neurode Drop ("lower level" being earth) and Ceres with highest level Grineer granting Orokin Cells (where lower level is Saturn).

NOTE: Highest levels excluding Endless missions.

I want to know if you guys are going to add any extra stances for any of the weapons currently in game also when are we going to get numchucks, new swords and maybe some new frames cause i have an idea for one i haven't got a name for it yet but its a warframe that is robotic?? 

Will Arcane enhancements ever be usable on something other than Helmets and Syandanas? There are many players such as myself who do not like using syandanas due to personal design preference. However, the only other choice is helmets and since a single helmet is not usable on different frames, as a syandana is, it makes little practical sense to use one instead of a syandana. So, as a player I am forced to use a syandana, which I don't like, in order to have flexibility and thereby more utility from my Arcane investment. Why can't we apply Arcanes to sigils and badges since those are also useable on different frames but can be made to be almost invisible should the player not want the "benefit" of an added cosmetic? I want a solution which allows me to use an Arcane with the subtle cosmetic change that is afforded by applying it to a helmet along with the flexibility of using it on different frames which is afforded by applying it to a syandana.

Please see the thread I started in March, 2015 for more discussion, thoughts, and suggestions.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/427367-arcane-enhancements-need-a-sigil-badge-and-not-just-restrict-players-to-using-a-helmet-or-syandana/

forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/427367-arcane-enhancements-need-a-sigil-badge-and-not-just-restrict-players-to-using-a-helmet-or-syandana/

Also, is there any update on fixing Excalibur's broken immortal skin channeling effect?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/411633-de-why-did-you-change-excaliburs-immortal-skin-channeling-effect/

forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/411633-de-why-did-you-change-excaliburs-immortal-skin-channeling-effect/

Edited by cobra302

Ever considered Ninja Run with auto parrying and quick movement and perhaps some auto parkour much like Metal Gear Rising.

Ever considered a transparent ship much like the invisible jet with togglable transparency?

3680991-jla+tit+03.jpg

Ever gonna consider buffing Spectral Scream and allowing Effigy to actually buff allies like the descrip says?  Search Spectral Scram to see how horrible it is according to every Chroma user. For somthing that disables the more powerful arsenal of the Tenno, it sure does trade in powerful damage for weak damage.

One beautiful comparision would be Flamethrower vs Spectral Scream(Flamethrower vs Dragon Breath). The Ignis outperforms it, has punchthrough and has long range. All this scream has is status proc which the Ignis does not have. The least you can do is buff the range and the dmg the procs do. Perhaps maximize the range and make it unaffected by range mods.

Even press 1 to go into Dragon mode and press shoot to use Dragon Breath and with Afterburn, press aim to shoot balls. Press jump twice to float like the pelt with Effigy. You even crawl on all fours, even climb up surfaces and stay there. Maybe even fly though it can drain more energy for balance if needed. press melee to attack with claws that have good range taking into consideration mods equipped on melee. Whether you need the pelt or not to do all this but dragon breath is up for debate.

It's quite disappointing to see Dragons Breath outdone by any weapon especially a flamethrower and Dragon frame is suppose to be the most powerful, the one exception to having 1 ability no one likes. Great concept, poor execution. Could have easily been one of those stellar overused 1 abilities much like Hall of Mirrors, it even looks awesome.

On a side note, the augment is garbage, well, many say it is. You should search for Afterburn to see public opinion. No one uses it never seen it in any build. Don't see why you have to be precise to hit a target and the payoff is low damage. No one like precise targeting abilities. balls should explode and have the radius and explosion damage of the Ogris. This is a Dragon frame, would expect no less.

So the least you guys can do is give the Afterburn augment radial/area damage and high proc damage and explosion damage if fire with little fireballs coming out doing smaller explosions like a cluster fireball. this would make Spectral Scream awesome and fun to use. Even lave visual effects in the area.

Such as freezing the area, engulfing it in fire, poisson wherever you aim, lighting cloaked enemies shaking in their boots so much, they can hardly aim and get shocked randomly even chaining to each other randomly. Afterburn can leave a puddle of lava, a frozen puddle of water, a puddle of poison(Infested moa) and electrical appliances going haywire and enemies emitting lightning.

These are some things to take into consideration. Not all these have to done but doing all these would be a massive improvement though. Would love to see an awesome looking ability like Spectral Scream get a nice interesting buff and a wicked visual overhaul or upgrade.

I have used Spectral Scream myself with power mods, it's disappointing, even with fire, even on infested. Seems ok with CC, but my weapons can CC better or CC for me while I have freedom to do other things while CCing with weapons. Gotta make getting locked out of using weapons and abilities worth it and not make Chroma a sitting duck and even depend on his 3rd to make this skill decent.

Don't think I have ever killed anything with this ability and it's CC only does so much before you die or go back to weapons. Simply does not do enough.

Also might do a search on his 2nd ability to make sure people are satisfied with all elements. I read the fire aura isn't doing enough damage.

SYNTHESIS DATA IN LISET

So when is that Flamethrower getting a makeover and speed buff

Notice in the gifs below how it lights up the darkness and look at it's travel speed of the flames. It's so fast. Ignis gas/flame travel speed can either be a buff or visual upgrade while not consuming more ammo. Even fire rate mods should make it faster...

Also think it should leave things burning for 1-3 seconds, maybe 5.

At the very least it could cause a faster burn proc or more damaging burn proc.

GIF-M9-Flamethrower.gif

I+_d6b3e0ccc94846135930e0ced65ef34c.jpg

DSC03263.JPG

flamethrower.jpg

Are you going to implement a Ninja Run feature(As seen in metal Gear Rising) to make parkour easier even if it means not implementing it fully, only making parkour somewhat easier and bearable?

Ever going to to more with that chainsaw gun?

Ever going to make unique weapons more fun?

Melee:

Are ye ever going to address the issues many people have with timed attacks?

it does not fit the game well and can be hard to do in a heated battle, not to mention that people are admitting to not bothering with combs due to the difficulty of doing them and the fact that it's hardly rewarding, not to mention the fact that it also slows you down making it worse than quick melee.

The current system has a nice promise, but it executes poorly and make quick melee for convenient for not dying.

Melee Combos Take Too Much Concentration And Aren't Even Worth Doing.

Not Sure If I'm The Only One Who Feels This Way Regarding Melee Combos

Combo String System(Using The Reload Button) - A Better Combo System

How about holding down "use" "Switch" and "Reload" keys to execute different combos maybe even for quick shot ala Devil May Cry("Switch" key)? Holding down melee for either charge attack or another combos. You already got holding down "block" and "back" down, even holding down "Sprint" Speeds up the flow, but ultimately fails at making you as fast as quick melee.

Or you can tap those buttons to switch to another combo(can even include a sorta sub-stance where they stand differently based on what you switched to)

What would make the current system more bearable would be showing a cobo string branching off into different combos strings and as you push a button, the buttons on the string would highlight basically telling you where you are in the combo.

And when are you going to improve quickening?

It makes no sense that you take away Fury's speed and give it to a mod that ruins your energy pool. 80% loss in efficiency just to get back the speed you lost with Fury's nerf. Fury should have NEVER been nerf and Quickening should NEVER make you lose 80% efficiency. You have Corrupt Charge" that you can use instead for better results with way less efficiency loss. If fury is going to be 30%, then quickening should not have efficiency loss at all, having to channel is god enough. I can reach more speed with using Volt/Valkyr, why even use Quickening. it's so useless. Energy drained in a few hits of a mob. Energy Restore can barely keep up and even using that is too much. 

In the end, timed attacks don't have to go, but hold attacks should be implemented as an alternative. it would be similar to hotkey, but would have that Devil May Cry 5 feel.

Even magically switch between each melee weapon with each button press by materializing them using nanotechnites(Or Nano tech)...

You have Sword, Scythe, galive equipped, hold or press each button i mentioned earlier to materialize them r simply have different combos for the same weapon.

And you should speed up the animation of each combos, there is no reason for them to be so slow and get you killed.

Melee Quick Shot

Melee Stance Mod Stat Rework (Multi-Hit/multi-Shot In Place Of Additional Mod...

Dagger Stance Attackspeed Bug?

Alt Fire And Zoom In Are Separate Keys. Why Don't They Work As Such?

Impact, Puncture And Slash Are Meaningless - What are ye guys going to do about this?

sn8UaKa.gif

You even going to fix this?

Even the Glaive slide attack is strong than it's thow damage. Are you going to reverse this?

Also Mirage Hall of Mirror clones cannot toss the Glaive with it equipped. I do however see them toss it when it's not equipped, but only when hosting, much lke the dread issue especially with thunderbolt. You going to fix this?

Extras:

You guys ever going to start adding new tiles to old tiles again with each update or at least major update? The old tiles are getting boring and repetitive especially the age old ones.

You ever going to add custom player created tilesets like you said you guys would do?

You ever going to give kubrows an auto loot system like a trained pet and even sniff out enemies?

Would you be able to transfer to each planetary lobby w/o going back to Liset and have Ordis fly the Liset to your location. It would make the Liset similar to a "My Room" feature.

Would you be able to access the star chart and begin missions from the lobby without going into liset?

Would there ever be an HQ lobby?

Ever thought of disabling energy drain trap doors until U15 for the sake of sword alone?

Every going to make alerts adapt any infested tilesets and other missions?

Infested missions ever going to go dark?

Invasions ever going to get new music, tilesets, planets, missions(Ext is boring, tired and broken), and more meaningful rewards?

Ever going to allow credits to add up based on time spent in endless missions and alerts?

(In the time spent moving up to wave 10, i could have done upto wave 5 twice over and earn double the credits of going to 10 and triple going to 15 and quadruple for 20 and so forth. Something is seriously wrong here)

Ever going to simplify Void keys and make T1-T4 keys rather than T2(Insert Mission here)?

It's a convoluted mess and there is no definitive way to even get precisely the right key which means you must deal with awful trading and pray you can use the wrong key to get the right one.which hardly happens.

Ever going to put Void key rewards back in normal missions? See no reason why they aren't there in the first place?

Every going to make T1 keys appear after 5 waves/5 minutes, etc. happen more often and T2 for 10 and T3/T4 for 15?

You guys ever going to streamline the escape menu more?

Rather than click on "Equipment" then click Arsenal, you hover over "Equipment" then hover over "Arsenal" and click it.

Edited by Jinryusai

Q: Any progress on allowing clans to downgrade tier?

Alot of clans try to expand to bring and hold more players in to the game, but is very common some players only coming to play because is a f2p game, they want to see how look like, or is because they are on vacations, and etc. Then they stop playing, some of them came back later, others not. Result: Clan get stuck with a wrong tier.

Q: New features/tools for dojos?

Warlords needs more control on donations for their clans, with this will be possible to allow members to direct donate resources to clan vault and then, warlords can know who did the donation and how much was donate, because some players would like to show they are active through donations, while not having much time to play and directly help the other members of the clan.

Q: Current plans to implement rewards to survival/defense etc. leaderboards outside events?

With starchart 3.0 will be possible to have less nodes, or specific nodes, for leaderboards ? Then all competitive players/clans can have a specific goal outside dark sectors/global events.

Sorry my bad english. D:

1. As other systems within WarFrame have continued to cannibalize the features of the Focus system, what new features will the Focus system have in order to incentivize players into pursuing its use?

2. What is the progress of the Frost Rework?

3. With the release of new Prime Frames and continued distinctions between their Vanilla Counterparts in the form of design, will the elder Primes (Frost, Excal) ever get a visual rework to match the updated variations with new skins/meshes?

4. What WarFrame is next to be tweaked/reworked?

5. When will we see the Orbital Compartment and the Lisette Customization options seen on previous streams? (I.e. building your compartments and placing them as you see fit)

1) Will there be other variants of whips?  There are currently 3 with each themed after a faction (Lecta for Corpus, Atterax for Grineer, Scoliac for Infested) but none for Tenno or Orokin (prime variant).

2) What about hybrid weapons like the Redeemer?  Will we see more of those in the future?

I love sniping and there are even some great Warframes that have potential for synergy with sniper weapons.  What would it look like to have tilesets and mission types dedicated to long range sniper game-play, integrating skill shots for the completion of the mission.  How would DE like to go about addressing sniper game-play?

As usual I want to know if there is even a glimmer of hope that Frost, Trinity, Vauban, and Volt will get their cloth physics. I know that everyone is working hard on 17 stuff and that all looks very exciting. Maybe there could be time made between 17-18 for one of those Warframes to be retouched, and then between 18-19 another could be done. It has been almost 2 years since this was first talked about by dev. It should really get a place in "the year of quality."

Also, I was hoping we might see a sorting feature added to the arsenal. It would be ideal to be able to sort by weapon snipers, bows, shotguns, and it would really useful to be able to sort by whether a weapon is mastered or not mastered.

My question still stands and [DE]Sheldon will answer it! :

"For Sheldon: What happened to " Rotation C will guarantee a prime part ", now whenever I go I, and most other people on forums that posts screenshots get forma blueprints."

I would love to hear more concrete information about the removal of the current starchart aimed at update 17 and the introduction of the pruned down Starchart 3.0 replacement.

As a second talking point, will the removal of stamina and stated removal of 'coptering' be replaced with anything to allow speedy moving through levels? How will blocking be reworked to allow for both effective blocking in PvE and balanced blocking in PVP without the stamina resource to determine its blocking abiltity levels?

I will keep asking the following questions

Since the dark sword and dark dagger are receiving new and unique models, will the heat sword/dagger and ceramic dagger/cronus receive similar treatment? As a side note, could the same idea go for the ether sword and ether dagger?

Again, is the idea of a dark greatsword, heat greatsword, ceramic greatsword, and ether greatsword a possibility? I think it would be interesting to have a small-medium-large type layout for these weapons

Will we ever see a new flamethrower or a flamethrower rework? The ones we have can be pitifully weak, the actual flamethrower we have doesn't have an automatic flame proc but shoots flames, and they can achieve alarming ranges for what they are supposed to be

Will we see new weapon augments that are weapon specific? The ones shown in the recent devstream were weapon class specific, not weapon specific

Any ideas on what you will do for excalibur augments? I think an augment that gave him a nikana or greatsword for exalted blade would be an interesting addition

Will we ever see weapons with varied channeling stats? The current cookie cutout 1.5x damage and 5 efficiency is boring and doesn't allow for unique and interesting channeling builds or channeling focused weapons. I still personally believe that ether weapons should be a class of weapons meant for channeling builds

Final question I can remember for now that is serious. 

Will we ever see event type infested weapons? We have wraith and vandal, which are often associated with grineer and corpus weapons respectively, but we have yet to see the infested receive the same treatment. Imagine a scourge embolist or a plague torid (prefix pending)

As a final joking question or 2

Viking helmet or armor for excalibur?

Massive fiery greatsword or icy greatsword? Basically elemental greatsword to fulfill my dreams of having forstmourne or the real surtur's sword

Would you consider removing alloy plate on sedna and replace it with neural sensors? Orokin cells, Neurodes, and Morphics are all availible on multiple planets. Even the wiki says "Neural Sensors are made by Grineer, but they are only dropped from Corpus and Infested." It would make more sense to have sensors be resources dropped on grineer planets.

It seems like people have forgotten about Daggers as of late, especially the "reward" (Sheev) we got during operation Gate Crash. I haven't really seen many people with daggers, and it fairly worries me.

Are you planning on re-working single daggers any time soon? Also, will this "reward" be available again in the future, or not?

Can you go into more detail what you plan to do with old mods and arcane helmets that use Stamina once it's removed? Will stamina be straight up reworked, with stamina related things changing to block? or will we be compensated for our mods and... arcane helmets? Still deciding?