Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #55!

[DE]Rebecca

Sentinels :

Would you ever consider allowing target precepts such as Revenge and Warrior to be used between Sentinels?

Would you ever consider target precepts with advanced functions, such as a precept that attacks cameras, crates, and other security devices?  How about a precept the favors targeting flyers and crawlers for melee-focused people?

Would you ever consider layering target precepts, such as Revenge and Warrior combining to hold fire while Ghost is activated but free fire after decloaking until Ghost is activated again?

1. could excalibur get his spin attack back on exalted blade? (dont care about coptering, i just wana properly spin attack)

2. will you rework on radial blind animation hurting our eyes due to spammability?

3. due to slash dash sometimes awkwardly missing enemies, could he get his 2 meter radius like his old slash dash? 

4. if slash dash zigzagin can't be improved, can we atleast get the old straight forward dash, WITH current damage, WITH 2m radius slash affected by range & WITH the same mobility mechanics that we have now? ( i really think we'll hit more enemies this way having the 2m radius)

5. do you think radial javelin is in good shape?

Edited by SomeCrackHead

Can we fly our ships to planets and maybe have like a Liset invasion?

Are you going to set up bases in planets like they unlock after you unlock and finish all the nodes somewhat related to ground-relay?

ETA on the Rapier?

IS Frost Prime gone for good?

Are we getting any Prisma WARFRAME skins thorugh Baro Ki'Teer?

Are you going to change the HUD or make any updates to it (even the smallest would do) like the shield and health bar have a colour related swirl and upon shield going down it does a particle effect?

Liset updates?

1. Can we have more information on Animus/Anima?

2. Can we have more information on the next upcoming prime (please be ash, please be ash) and some confirmed model pictures?

3. Can some missions on Uranus use the Underwater Lab tileset, i'd hate to see it go to waste?

4 (and this is a long-shot). Is it possible to implement a profile picture scheme where you take a pic of your own warframe with your custom helmet and colours (anyone who has used a Xbox 360 and changed their profile pic to 'custom' should know what i'm talking about) e.g warframe, pose and background?

The Excalibur Rework has been an overall success. One area that has been discussed is the combos for Exalted blade, and the benefit of using them. As a swordsman, I think of Excaliber as  tactician. I would love a set of moves that offers great utility. Say, for one combo to end in a strike that spins and causes a 360 degree wave, or another to end in a strike that disarms the opponenent. Currently, simply mashing E (melee button) offers the fastest combo, and the most waves / DPS. Would you consider reworking these combos to give them some tactical utility? If not, what, in your view, is the current benefit of using the different, albiet slower combos?

Edited by CircularReason

Will the devs reconsider the melee specific agile and noble stance shown about one year ago first mention of melee 2.0?

will the older frames be getting a overhaul to meet the current improvement as excalibur?

Will we be seeing an extra mod slot added for augment mods? Currently it is sometimes not viable to sacrifice a mod slot just for an augment, so many of them go unused. It already has the polarity of the old warframe mods so could we maybe get at least 1 extra slot for an augment with the polarity already attached to it? The slot would of course have to be usable only for augments, much like an aura slot. 

During the Phoenix Interception tactical alert, we were treated to an escalation mission, that yielded a new sigil. i personally found it very fun and a challenge. I was saddened when the TAs that came after, lacked the escalation. was it simply a one time deal, or will more TAs come with an escalation that also has a unique reward? Would be interesting to have another sigil in the vein of the rift, or possibly even an armor set for those who take the challenge and leave victorious.

We were teased with the Cerata, the Mios, and now a Tenno rapier. however, we haven't really seen much of the Mios in the Devstreams. are there any new developments, maybe even some assets, having to do with this unique weapon?

[size=2]Does sheldon shave or wax his head?[/size]

We've been shown the new Nef Anyo redesign, we've seen J3's, Kela's, and Tyl Regor's new designs as well. are there any plans to make other bosses (mainly corpus) more unique? doesn't seem very threatening when i go to fight ambulas and just see a regular moa colored black. 

Edited by LordOfScrugging

When is the paris prime gonna get the PRB treatment? (Changing the default gold) because i find it a bomber using it with my nova prime using the blue easter on the default gold...i never use gold (yeah yeah swag) so yeah when will the paris prime, braton prime, glaive prime...etc etc been able to change that gold?

Thank you.

Edited by Shad0wb0x