Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tactical Alert Psa: Full Rewards List

Find it funny how even community moderators don't know about these and lock topics because of it..... and yes you can get the rift sigil again with no effort so if you missed or could not do it the last event here is the chance for everyone.

2jrNqfU.gif

Things are getting a bit redic.  It is weird to have the reward list on Facebook for a Tactical Event.  Are they fishing for FB hits?  Eh whatever, I had to take a break because the TA took literally 40+ minutes due to the Target being locked under the stairs.  

The A.I. is set to only lock on the Target.  Not the Warframes, Kubrows, Specters or even Sentinels.  So when they spawn, some will look at the Target's position but won't move.  Some will face the opposite direction.  If the A.I would at least target us first then force targeting on the Melee Grineer, that would help.

>I don't think Warframes should be changed due to his event.

>I don't think the tileset should be changed to the event.

I do think the A.I given to the target needs to be changed.

Until then.  If you hate Mesa and Saryn, you'll love em today 10o :^)

Now Imagine if DE nerf'd Saryn and Mesa before this event.  I hope you guys think about the thinks you request here... 

Each successful completion of the Tactical Alert on Ceres also awards one End of Mission Reward, chosen at random from the following list:

- 10x Rare Fusion Core

- 5000 Credits

- 4000 Credits

- 3000 Credits

- Detonite Ampule

- Mutagen Sample

- Fieldron Sample

- Madurai Transmute Core

- Vazarin Transmute Core

- Naramon Transmute Core

- 5x Rare Fusion Core

- Rift Sigil (Rare)

- Stunning Speed Mod (Rare)

- Hammer Shot Mod (Rare)

- Blaze Mod (Rare)

- Buzz Kill Mod (Rare)

- Fanged Fusillade Mod (Rare)

- Sweeping Serration Mod (Rare)

- Maim Mod (Rare)

My god, look at that drop table! So much trash in it I won't even bother playing it again. Takes way too long to complete.

RIP rift being at all rare. Would've liked a new sigil that wasn't ugly instead, since rift continues to be the only cool one.

Interesting that the slash mods are back, I kinda wanna grab a second set to resell, but ehhh.... with it being lower drop rate than the trash, I dunno.

RIP rift being at all rare. Would've liked a new sigil that wasn't ugly instead, since rift continues to be the only cool one.

Interesting that the slash mods are back, I kinda wanna grab a second set to resell, but ehhh.... with it being lower drop rate than the trash, I dunno.

The rift sigil will still be rare. Just look at that drop table.

Edited by 8gbMoreRAM

The rift sigil will still be rare. Just look at that drop table.

Yeah, but now it's more RNG instead of "Don't get rekt using one of 4 decentish melee only weapons while winning an interception for 8 rounds with enemies reaching levels 150, and a conclave limit so heavy that you probably have to take of 90% of all your mods". The original phoenix intercept was hell.

This time, there's no conclave limit, no weapon restrictions, much more reasonably leveled enemies, a much easier objective- the dude one shots manics so long as you protect him- and then put it on a grind wall for it. You know people in this game are going to get worked up about it and spend hours trying to **farm** it instead of earn it.

I'm not complaining about it coming back, mind you, just questioning the placement. Strun Wraith returned somewhat recently and was the very first Wraith weapon in the game. That was well over a year ago, almost 2 now. The Phoenix Interception was about 4 months ago. Kind of a warped time scale here.

Plus, it's only a cosmetic. The Quantum badge is one of the most desirable badges but that was never re-released despite all of the re-releases of the mods. Whether or not you have the Rift Sigil will not change your game experience at all. It won't give you an advantage, or help your playstyle. I would rather be getting a Snipetron or the Wraith T.Vipes right now. 

Edited by CruelCrow

Yeah, but now it's more RNG instead of "Don't get rekt using one of 4 decentish melee only weapons while winning an interception for 8 rounds with enemies reaching levels 150, and a conclave limit so heavy that you probably have to take of 90% of all your mods". The original phoenix intercept was hell.

This time, there's no conclave limit, no weapon restrictions, much more reasonably leveled enemies, a much easier objective- the dude one shots manics so long as you protect him- and then put it on a grind wall for it. You know people in this game are going to get worked up about it and spend hours trying to **farm** it instead of earn it.

I'm not complaining about it coming back, mind you, just questioning the placement. Strun Wraith returned somewhat recently and was the very first Wraith weapon in the game. That was well over a year ago, almost 2 now. The Phoenix Interception was about 4 months ago. Kind of a warped time scale here.

Plus, it's only a cosmetic. The Quantum badge is one of the most desirable badges but that was never re-released despite all of the re-releases of the mods. Whether or not you have the Rift Sigil will not change your game experience at all. It won't give you an advantage, or help your playstyle. I would rather be getting a Snipetron or the Wraith T.Vipes right now. 

I agree with this post, especially the last part.

It's funny that DE are telling us that they don't want us to grind for stuff, but they are still giving us tactical alerts that are encouraging grind.

But they *don't* want you to grind for it.

They want you to buy it instead.

/s