The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do People Not Welcome Loki To T3 And T4?

• 2 months later...

Varies. I let lokies join my hunts. I just do whatever the idea is. But,lokies have a habit of...not being very smart/thinking invis will save them from everything. Then dying in a very odd spot surrounded by foes. I said 30 to 40 and we had to leave at 20 because loki would run off away from everyone and get himself killed. He runs off from the group being,edgy von ninja pants and gets wrecked. And after finally after he actually has to waste a life to come back. He panics and forces everyone to leave. On my key, My key. We where winning and going to hit 30 or 40 (Which was stated) But, because wanted to be a wannabe edgelord. I had my key wasted and my time. Everyone else was fine. I healed and picked up people. Rhino did his thing, Mesa did hers, but loki was the freaking leech. He did nothing but overengage and get killed over and over. By the end, I had more kills. Me, Trinity.

And the only reason why is because eveyone has It in there heads Loki=2pro4u so we got a bunch of people being edgy von ninja pants ruining everyones game cause they can't loki. I mean how hard is it to cast disarm or any damn spell but invis. What scare you are gonna waste mana? That why I have a aura for that.

Yeah that is why. Because a vasy of Lokies can be replaced with anything else, and that anything else would be more greatful and useful.

Freaking, offer up a key and act like you are doing me a favor..greedy turd.

Some people don't know how to have fun in the game without doing it the cheesy way. I like going frost, Loki, Chroma, Valkyr, Excalibur, Ash, basically, ANY warframe into a t3-4.

I can understand that people want a frost for Defense but that's it. Why the hell would you NEED a frost for t4 Survival? We have a new parkour system! USE it and you will see that you can DODGE a load of bullets. (hell I barely even get hit with Chroma while I need to get hit, I just need to stand still and take it since Parkour 2.0)

Oh wait, Perma-invis Loki, not a great team addition. Go Radial Disarm for true team compo. (is actually fun as well)

Edited by DLGrave

Well, i agree with your sentiment OP, but i have never encounter those who actually reject me from a squad. However, to not have their trust go to waste, since most camping methods require shielding and melee units are frowned at, i have an Irradiating Disarm build ready for those, so that while they turn into melee units, they stay a fair distance from the team and only attempt to harm themselves, which can be re-applied as i desire.

I'm a perma-invisibility Loki with a DPS Orthos. 

Loki is one of the really best warframes to get in a survival squad, but.. but.. the problem is you and not the frame.. you want to use loki just to f&%$&ing stay invisible!!

Loki is MAX range, MAX efficiency and SO LOW duration.

He have an unique ability called RADIAL DISARM, heard about it??

I'm playing Loki as my first ever Warframe, and literally any T3 or T4 mission I try to get into, people say "No Loki".

I got into one T3 survival by the skin of my teeth. The dude said no to me several times because he only wanted Frost. After about 20 minutes of him saying "T3 SURV 123 FROST ONLY" on the recruitment chat, he finally goes "Fine you can join, but don't F up or else".

So now that I'm in the survival, one of the other players was Volt with the speed boost ability. I'm a perma-invisibility Loki with a DPS Orthos. Everyone eventually settled into a room with a long hall choke point. The volt guy kept spamming his speed ability, and I was well.. Perma-invis with x4 melee damage. I was running up and down the hall just spamming B, making sure not to go too far down the hall to mess with the spawn points. All I see are body parts flying everywhere, and hearing the constant gore sound that sounds like old pudding being slashed on the ground. The drops were flowing like a well oiled machine, and literally no one was getting damaged, let alone falling and bleeding out.

Everyone decided to call it quits after only 25 minutes, and I ended with 800 kills while everyone else was in the 200-300 kill range. I stayed in the loot and exp radius to share with my whole team, and I never once went down or disturbed the flow of the enemy spawns.

So again, why does everyone hate on Loki, when he has he potential to be a team slayer, especially under the right circumstances?

Don't even get me started on how easy it is to revive when your invisible + decoy + radial disarm + sentinel reviving shield.

Nice story and good job.

I think you answered your own question.  I will point it out anyway.

Most players do not know how to play Loki.   (Forget about being effective.  They just don't know how to use him at all.)  With his being squishy on top of that, no teams wants a Loki that won't doing anything useful.  Even in my personal experience , I see Loki-fails constantly.

You do know how to use him though, if going by your story.

After about 20 minutes of him saying "T3 SURV 123 FROST ONLY" on the recruitment chat, he finally goes "Fine you can join, but don't F up or else".

So now that I'm in the survival, 

I think here you did the mistake, you should have never joined a game with a so toxic host.

So again, why does everyone hate on Loki, 

Please stop with this generalization. Just because you met some toxic players doesn´t mean it´s everyone.

Seeing all the threads, everyone seems to hate every frame.

Nice story and good job.

I think you answered your own question.  I will point it out anyway.

Most players do not know how to play Loki.   (Forget about being effective.  They just don't know how to use him at all.)  With his being squishy on top of that, no teams wants a Loki that won't doing anything useful.  Even in my personal experience , I see Loki-fails constantly.

You do know how to use him though, if going by your story.

the numbers would change after an hour one nullies are in every corner and invisible lokie becomes pretty much a liability after that .  honstly when i see a loki go invisible in a t4 i just quit immediately and find a loki i actually want. yes invisible loki maximizes dps to the cost of aggro directed to you team -_-. and in late game cc trumps dps every time.

im on ps4 and the majority of people want loki on the team and usually ask for disarm loki since invisible loki is more of a liability late game. honestly ive seen only ppl who are strict  about the team are people who want to go late game. I'm one of those people its either go big or go home. but the people who do short 40 min runs will take anything really. so this is very unusual to see people not want loki.

Vauban + Loki camp squads were the rage back in the day.

whats this new meta thing with volt?

Vauban + Loki camp squads were the rage back in the day.

They still are... disarmed mobs move faster to the vortex, where as armed mobs stop and shoot from a further location before running to the vortex.

Camping became the thing the moment people realized the timer on T3 S or in our case today T4 S doesn't change, so if you can supply yourself with enough O2 and stay in one place, you might as well. The increased gunfire damage and enemy scaling forces camping or using very cheese tactics.

Edited by ivlr3vil