Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Furion - Melee/beast Warframe [4Th Ability Changed And New Artwork]

daemonstar

Small mess upnim sure that a beast frame would have a faster speed than 1.1 *and you gotta do something about 0 shield lol.*

maybe not its armor will make the hp go down every slow and with his ability's he can regain health so i think it might work if ballanced well 

Maybe youre right but it really would have to be well balanced, and the 4 ability for something like this is a let down for me i would think something like

A howl that darkens the entire map or room youre in to no lights at all and your frame allows you, possibly your team as well to see the enemy like codex scan vision in the dark but all lined in red as enemies. While the enemy is rendered helpless unless frame weapons aren't silenced ( beast mode is already melee so undetectable ) and cool side note gun fire would be like flashes in the dark momentarily giving light like a gunfight in the dark or a stobe light affect.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, thanks for the awesome comments. Since parkour 3.0 is coming so some of his skills are gonna change, and I think his 4th ability is going for a change too. Will update once I came up with something. And the name Furion is inspired by chronicles of rid$&*^, the furyans. haha. awesome movie. And reason for the 0 shield is I think his life regen and lifesteal skills makes him too overpowered if he got a shield. so the more reason to pump up his health using mods. thanks for taking interests =D

AMAZING concept and artwork, I love it. Also, I read "Savage Bite" as "Sausage Bite" and got a hearty laugh out of that.

haha. nice. actually the skill name started out as bite but feels plain so added the savage, and now it's sausage. =D

I must say that this is a really AMAZING design and its abilities are really interesting but it feels like its abilities are too focused on fighting 1 on 1, I believe it will have problem in endless missions with large amount of enemies, especially survival, I think its abilities wont scale well in endless missions.

I don't think there are words to discribe this.It's such a good idea and all the work you put into it is just impressive! Well done sir! I really hope your idea gets picked up by DE,you deserve it.

Why would you Mastery Lock building a warframe?

haha. it's just an idea, so when you really want it, you need to grind some mastery level, once you got it, you will feel awesome having accomplished the grindfest to get it.

I must say that this is a really AMAZING design and its abilities are really interesting but it feels like its abilities are too focused on fighting 1 on 1, I believe it will have problem in endless missions with large amount of enemies, especially survival, I think its abilities wont scale well in endless missions.

thanks, yeah I design the warframe to focus on 1 vs 1 fights, so he's more of a situational warframe, but changes are still to come so there'll probably be some AoE abilities I'm gonna add. stay tuned until then =D

thanks, yeah I design the warframe to focus on 1 vs 1 fights, so he's more of a situational warframe, but changes are still to come so there'll probably be some AoE abilities I'm gonna add. stay tuned until then =D

Maybe you could make so that everytime frame bites or bloodsucks enemy to death frame will get small permament buff for duration of mission, this would make frame scale better for endless missions also it would make frame unique since it would be only frame that can grown stronger during mission and it would fit very well with its "beast" theme. 

Edited by Culaio

Maybe you could make so that everytime frame bites or bloodsucks enemy to death frame will get small permament buff for duration of mission, this would make frame scale better for endless missions also it would make frame unique since it would be only frame that can grown stronger during mission and it would fit very well with its "beast" theme. 

that is a great idea. actually I got a similar idea but this just adds up to it nicely =D

For some reason, the way it looks remind me of Beast Megaman.exe in Cybeast Gregar, looking great though. ^_^

Thanks. I didn't play it but I just googled it, haha. I do see some similarities. probably because of the spikes and tails =D

I like its new fourth ability I would really REALLY want to see this frame in game but at the same time I wouldnt... I would like to see it because its so AWESOME idea but wouldnt want to see it if DE put it in game same way they put in "dragon" frame...completly chaging its design and abilities :(.