Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guides Of The Lotus ~ Program Launch Replies (Split From Original Faq)

LordOda

Question

I have had several players try to get me into participating in a "Stump the Guide of the Lotus" contest...lol.

I will play along to a degree if no one else in the relay truly appears to need my help.  

If I have five persons asking me common questions that I actually believe will help them enjoy warframe more and one asking questions about the damage algorithm or precisely how many mastery points we will get from update 17, guess who I am going to prioritize?

The Venus relay is used for a reason, so that newer warframers can get the help they need. 

Please however, do not be offended if I do not respond to these types of quesitons or if I direct you to the forums and/or the wiki.

"Q: What is a Guide of the Lotus?

A: A Guide is an experienced and knowledgeable PC, Xbox One, and PS4 player who helps welcome new-players to Warframe."

Hello Tenno,

I personally want to thank SOLODOLO and STRFE for all their efforts on the program.  Thank you both for enduring and being supportive to all players, who strive to make the XB1 community positive, helpful and enrich the gameplay, for all players.  I hope all guides and community members continue to do great things.

This program is awesome and I'm definitely interested I'll be here if u need it. I'll be there to support regardless I run a clan Sovereign of Bane we are always pulling in new players and fighting to keep warframe thriving. Reach out to me if I can be of service.

you can help at any time there's no strict time rules at all ;)

I try... Made someones day earlier! It was great!

This all warms my heart dearly. Thank you for being such a big part of all of this Tenno <3

Why are there only three on Xbox, do people really not care about helping new players?

The program originally launched with only PC and PS4 Guides, as we had no Community Moderators from XB1, and not much of anyway to determine who to recruit. 

Because of this, it's grower slower, and several XB1 players were invited at the same time in an attempt to jumpstart with things over on the platform.

I try to enjoy all the gatherings, at the relay.  Thank you Solo for coming to the rescue.  It got worse after we started to depart 1 by 1.  Special thanks to Strife and Trojan for all their support.  We all try to contribute constructively on the relays, while dealing with unpleasantries.

I try to enjoy all the gatherings, at the relay. Thank you Solo for coming to the rescue. It got worse after we started to depart 1 by 1. Special thanks to Strife and Trojan for all their support. We all try to contribute constructively on the relays, while dealing with unpleasantries.

I always feel safe when I have a Trojan nearby.

>_>

Seriously though you're all really fun to hang out with in the relays. :D

I had another question pop into mind through a random conversation about the Guides. As far as Xbox goes are you guys only on Vesper pretty much all the time (since it is the most accessible to all Tennos) or do you guys ever go visit Leonov and Orcus?

I figure they stick to the MR0 relay for the most part. Not saying that MR4-MR8 players don't have questions or need help, but I would think that the MR0 relay generally has more traffic.

I mean I can go to the MR8 relay but 99% of the time I go to Strata. I would imagine a lot of people do the same.

Why are there only three on Xbox, do people really not care about helping new players?

Yes, we care... No ones been chosen though, I don't think.

I figure they stick to the MR0 relay for the most part. Not saying that MR4-MR8 players don't have questions or need help, but I would think that the MR0 relay generally has more traffic.

I mean I can go to the MR8 relay but 99% of the time I go to Strata. I would imagine a lot of people do the same.

MR4 and MR8 are pretty much always dead. MR4 MIGHT have 6-8 people on it that dont talk lol. MR8 you're lucky if there are more than 4 people. MR0 is often full to the point where you're sent to Vesper Relay 2.

Yup we will get more Xb1 naturally as time goes on.

Fun little random gathering we had the other night on xb1

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

I try to enjoy all the gatherings, at the relay.  Thank you Solo for coming to the rescue.  It got worse after we started to depart 1 by 1.  Special thanks to Strife and Trojan for all their support.  We all try to contribute constructively on the relays, while dealing with unpleasantries.

I always feel safe when I have a Trojan nearby.

>_>

Seriously though you're all really fun to hang out with in the relays. :D

It can get pretty hectic in Vesper, sometime stressful, sometimes hilarious, sometimes... Discusting... but we still manage to enjoy ourselves somehow, eh Aflem? Lol clever clever Shodian lol

I had another question pop into mind through a random conversation about the Guides. As far as Xbox goes are you guys only on Vesper pretty much all the time (since it is the most accessible to all Tennos) or do you guys ever go visit Leonov and Orcus?

Veper is the relay xb1 guides should be stationed at