Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guides Of The Lotus ~ Program Launch Replies (Split From Original Faq)

LordOda

Question

When DE going to say the ppl that are in the Guide?

Hey guys! Just a reminder that this is the last day to apply to join our growing team. Applications will no longer be taken today after 11:59 PM EDT. We will be reviewing applicants throughout the week and will be contacting the new recruits Monday October 26th.

Please note that only those that have been accepted into the program will be contacted. For those who do not receive an invitation we will be keeping your applications. When recruitment opens up again, you are all welcome to apply with updated information.

I want to say thank you for showing so much interest in the program. It's awesome Tenno like you that'll help make Warframe an even better and bigger experience for all players <3

When DE going to say the ppl that are in the Guide?

We will be reviewing applicants throughout the week and will be contacting the new recruits Monday October 26th. 

Hello, I'm MR16 and have been playing the game for quite some time now.

I'm fluent in English and Arabic. I am active most of the time.

Posts in this thread don't count. You would have had to fill out the application linked in the OP. Unfortunately, the deadline has passed.

Edited by (PS4)Viggorrah

Thank you, Danielle, as usual!  Thank you also, to all existing, and future Guides, as well as the community at large.  :3  Early congratulations to the new ones who will join the great looking and performing crew.

To answer one previous post - The new Guides will be contacted personally on the 26th of October, but as far as DE announcing things, this thread is updated fairly often.  Check Danielle's first post here, and in the spoiler tab, it'll show what was done to the thread itself, and how often, as well as the post itself showing the status of application availability, and the list of current Guides for all platforms. 

Edited by Ishixia

Goodluck everyone who has applied c: 

i rly hope that noone needs luck for this

i dont want to be a guide if its just luck/rng based

i want to be a guide because DE decides that im responsible enough for this and know enough and so on

but pls not luck based

DE is hopefully going to read every single application and decide for each and everyone seperatly if the person is suitable

i want to be a guide because DE decides that im responsible enough for this and know enough and so on

but pls not luck based

DE is hopefully going to read every single application and decide for each and everyone seperatly if the person is suitable

That's why we need another week.

So... much... Tenno. O.O

but pls not luck based

If luck or RNG was a deciding factor for becoming a Guide then they wouldn't have asked you all those questions in the application itself.

People are saying good luck because it's a nice thing to say. Not to mention if there are multiple applications with very similar questions answers and they can only accept 1 more Guide then yeah, you need luck. :P

Edited by Cerberus_Sokol

but pls not luck based

I'm sure they Will also ask the current guides about people on their system, hopefully

but pls not luck based

Depending on RNG is a nightmare that should never become true.

Q: Who decides who will become a Guide?

A: DE staff and Senior Guides determine who is qualified to join the Guides of the Lotus team.

do you decide only based on hours played ? or do you open the profile or something to determine who wins ? If you're not supposed to say it's ok I was just curious on what criteria do you choose 

do you decide only based on hours played ? or do you open the profile or something to determine who wins ? If you're not supposed to say it's ok I was just curious on what criteria do you choose 

If the time played is equal or greater than 500 hours and user has history of writing quality posts/topics then user is qualified to join the Guides. Is what I assume the process is. 

And now that the applications have been handed in, they will check the answers in them as well.

If the time played is equal or greater than 500 hours and user has history of writing quality posts/topics then user is qualified to join the Guides. Is what I assume the process is. 

And now that the applications have been handed in, they will check the answers in them as well.

ik the qualifications I'm asking about how do they decide ... say for example you have 100 players with over 500 hours and all of them have alot of good posts, how do you decide? 

ik the qualifications I'm asking about how do they decide ... say for example you have 100 players with over 500 hours and all of them have alot of good posts, how do you decide? 

Ah, I see what you mean. I'm curious how they decide as well.

Tbh I can't think of a way right of the bat so I'd say randomly pick X amount of players out of the bunch to be Guides.

Ah, I see what you mean. I'm curious how they decide as well.

Tbh I can't think of a way right of the bat so I'd say randomly pick X amount of players out of the bunch to be Guides.

So they're picking more than 1 player? Great

(personal experiance)

Another factor is the quality of the application sent in. They will probably be less likely to pick a one line app over someone who put in effort if both people play the same ammount of time and have quality posts.

The app is one way to show you really care and want to put in the effort for this.

The app can also give an idea of how you would behave, giving a scenario and seeing your response, it's a way to judge character as well as attitude to a situation.

Things might be a little confusing over there when they get to my application, as I don't really use my XB1 account to post very much. I mostly main the PC account, as I have put out quite a number of posts, besides, my gamertag is essentially my name with a space in it. X3

Besides that, I wish all people who applied good luck!