Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guides Of The Lotus ~ Program Launch Replies (Split From Original Faq)

LordOda

Question

Congratulations to all the guides on all platforms.

This is the goat's virtual version of a welcome wine and cheese party to welcome all Xbox Guides.

I would like for all of you to add me to your favorites but would not like to presume that the others seniors wish for the same.  Aflem, Str1fe, and Bio please let me know and I can add your link to this thread.

xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Message SwagScapegoat on Xbox

Welcome and should you need anything please let the me know.  It would be an honor to run missions with you as well.

And remember that warframers are typically a highly intelligent bunch (after all they chose warframe).

albert-einstein-quotes-science-education

Edited by (XB1)SwagScapegoat

There is no application process.

Selection is at the discretion of the Senior Guides.

Hi Devoid,

This is, as you can see, an old post of yours. But is this, or rather, will this method continue? Or is the process moving completely towards the application form?

p.s. I'm still eager and willing to help out officially :D

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

Hi Devoid, 

This is, as you can see, an old post of yours. But is this, or rather, will this method continue? Or is the process moving completely towards the application form? 

p.s. I was not selected, but I'm still eager and willing to help out officially :D

Since [DE]Danielle said they will be keeping applications, and people are welcome to reply with updated information when recruitment opens up again, I think that the application alternative to DE specifically picking the guides.

Since [DE]Danielle said they will be keeping applications, and people are welcome to reply with updated information when recruitment opens up again, I think that the application alternative to DE specifically picking the guides.

Thank you honorable buddy! BTW congrats!! you fit the role! :D

& to those who did not, I wish you all the luck in the world! 

Don't be discouraged if you didn't make it!  Helping is helping whether you have the official title / are selected or not!

:-) 

Also if that didn't make it to year hearts.

Despite the fact that you dint make it in the end - you are / where doing a hella good work guiding and helping the players so far. Keep it up the good work.

You are practically doing what a real guide should do. you should be proud of that fact

Edited by Cracken

i'll admit im surprised by the relatively small intake, i was expecting twice that many new guides o.O

We're keeping things slow initially, just so we can better control things.

I will note that, in the case of the consoles, the number of new Guides they got is massive when compared to what they previously had.

Having no posts leaves me with no way for me to take a look into your profile and posting history to gauge your behavior and contributions.

We'd then need to rely on what we personally experience with a certain user, or recognize them as being active elsewhere, to hold discussion on viability. The application is good and well, though when there are a couple of candidates that have similar applications and we're interested in the both, without having any sort of idea who they are personally, we'd turn to the forums.

The forum activity would help us decide in that regard, verify applications, that sort of thing.

so how come only 2 X1 have over 80 and the rest less than 30, some even 5.

so how come only 2 X1 have over 80 and the rest less than 30, some even 5.

Again, the post number itself doesn't matter all that much, it's also not a requirement. Posting quality helps in regards of determining a potential candidate's viability, but there are those with no previous forum activity who are Guides.

We're an in-game system, and we prefer those sort of interactions. Forum activity helps verify intentions, and knowledge of the game.

Man, I really need to pay attention to this thread more.

I hadn't realized they were taking applications (instead of just being outright mysterious in the selection of recruits) until over a week after they were closed.

Sad bubbles is sad. Back to answering questions and writing eulogies for the kicked in NAWEST, I guess.

Edited by MrBubbleSS