Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crewman Synthesis Is Done

321agemo

Day 5: still no new synthesis lore, starting to get withdrawal symptoms. for now, hunting new synthesis target is the only way to stave off madness. if simaris doesn't release it soon, he may experience fear....

Day 5: still no new synthesis lore, starting to get withdrawal symptoms. for now, hunting new synthesis target is the only way to stave off madness. if simaris doesn't release it soon, he may experience fear....

This is a tad ridiculous. What target are the consoles on/how far are they? Is DE holding off so everyone gets it at the same time?

Edit:  According to https://deathsnacks.com/wfps4/ PS4 is on Detron Crewman as well. Maybe DE is holding off until Synthesis is in sync...

Edited by Gelkor

This is a tad ridiculous. What target are the consoles on/how far are they? Is DE holding off so everyone gets it at the same time?

Edit:  According to https://deathsnacks.com/wfps4/ PS4 is on Detron Crewman as well. Maybe DE is holding off until Synthesis is in sync...

It's been suggested every time there's a delay, and it's never what happens.

It's been suggested every time there's a delay, and it's never what happens.

True, I'm just wondering if it's a "slow catch up" thing, like it will be in lockstep in like, 3 more synthesis'. *shrug* I still don't get the point of it not being either synced up or different, what's the impetus for consoles to scan for lore that's already on the wiki. I think they went about the multi-platform implementation of this poorly. 

True, I'm just wondering if it's a "slow catch up" thing, like it will be in lockstep in like, 3 more synthesis'. *shrug* I still don't get the point of it not being either synced up or different, what's the impetus for consoles to scan for lore that's already on the wiki. I think they went about the multi-platform implementation of this poorly.

Yes. Sync it or have different Lore alltogether on different platforms.

"You saw what they got on PS4? Bombard Lore!"

"Yeah? We got Hyena Lore on PC!"

The speed of Lore would finally gear up.

True, I'm just wondering if it's a "slow catch up" thing, like it will be in lockstep in like, 3 more synthesis'. *shrug* I still don't get the point of it not being either synced up or different, what's the impetus for consoles to scan for lore that's already on the wiki. I think they went about the multi-platform implementation of this poorly.

Agreed. I'm finally scanning so I can get my access key, but I had no desire to do it for lore I already knew. I don't get why we couldn't have just started where you guys were, as it would've injected fresh excitement just as PC's was wearing down.

Also, what excuse is there for this not appearing instantly? Shouldn't that be automated?

Agreed. I'm finally scanning so I can get my access key, but I had no desire to do it for lore I already knew. I don't get why we couldn't have just started where you guys were, as it would've injected fresh excitement just as PC's was wearing down.

Also, what excuse is there for this not appearing instantly? Shouldn't that be automated?

They're not done writing it in notepad.  XD

That's mean.

But seriously those typos.

That's mean, I mostly take it back.

But they are still writing it I presume.

They're not done writing it in notepad. XD

That's mean.

But seriously those typos.

That's mean, I mostly take it back.

But they are still writing it I presume.

I know this sounds conceited and very spoiled but if your going to give us a progress bar, you should at least try to have it done by the time players complete it.

Its been a whole week after we completed the synthesis target and nothing is out.

I know this sounds conceited and very spoiled but if your going to give us a progress bar, you should at least try to have it done by the time players complete it.

Its been a whole week after we completed the synthesis target and nothing is out.

Doesn't Steve also work on other things other than the writing? As much as I love lore and story, the actual GAME of the game comes before all.

But I do tend to agree.

Yeah, I kinda agree. What's the point if it's not even going to get released when we complete synthesis, they may as well remove the synthesis scanning and release lore whenever they finish writing it, as what we're doing doesn't seem to affect it...

Edited by Gelkor