Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Proto Skin... Wip.

sketch1241

Hello.

*updated

I had some time this evening to put a few more hours into the sketch. Let me know what you think.

frostprotoskin_wip2.jpg

*previous notes*

I've been working on a proto skin for frost, I don't have the initial sketches with me to post but I have the reference sheet that I've been doodling on. It's a work in progress but there are some elements I'll likely retain as I get closer to finishing this.

The cloak/cape is certainly brought on by my interest in the new cloth physics... I'd like to carry it to other frames if possible but it's just a concept.

Let me know what you think,

-John

frostprotoskin_wip.jpg

Edited by sketch1241

The proto skins from what I've seen with implementation thus far are a precursor to the actual armor that the frame's themselves are adorned with. So yes at some point the armor would have the characteristics of the current frost base armor... but not yet. Almost like .5-.75 of the eventual design.

I'll render some of the other effects in, this is the base reference, if anything I'm still not sold on the legs... I have a rendition with almost a loin cloth to build up what eventually takes over the back of the frost robe.

Edited by sketch1241

Hello.

I've been working on a proto skin for frost, I don't have the initial sketches with me to post but I have the reference sheet that I've been doodling on. It's a work in progress but there are some elements I'll likely retain as I get closer to finishing this.

The cloak/cape is certainly brought on by my interest in the new cloth physics... I'd like to carry it to other frames if possible but it's just a concept.

Let me know what you think,

-John

frostprotoskin_wip.jpg

want

want

want

want

want

want

I love the design. Although personally I feel that it needs more robes :P

Thanks for the compliment, and I agree on the robes, let me know what you think with the redesign of the lower section.

yeah, like banshee too, rhino x banshee = proto frost?

cool design though!

Thanks! Let me know what you think as I finish it.

Edited by sketch1241

Looks awesome! It reminds me of the Protoss from Starcraft in some ways.

Though I'm not sure what's going on with his helm, the current armors don't have a special helmet, so is that an idea for a helmet?