Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Problem I've Always Had In Parkour

-Siris-

Why do we keep rolling? I mean we are Tenno, ninja like cyborg killing machines! And we roll when we drop every 10 feet! It doesn't really fit with our potentials.....

IMO it should be made to roll every 10 meters

What do you guys think?

It used to be so much worse, believe me, they have reduced the amount of rolling in previous updates!

I did see that in Parkour 2.0 you can stop the roll by hitting jump as you land (or something like that).

the way i understood it form the video is that the second jump would stop the rolling similar to how sliding does now (just a softer land) so pushing jump after touching the ground probably will not stop the roll

You can stop yourself from rolling by holding back in the opposite direction.

Example, Tubemen event, the drop down the elevator shaft, pull back on directional keys, fall flat without rolling.

its practice, its not perfect but it works. Hopefully parquor 2.0 will be easier to land lol

Been rethinking the hopping up a wall, it actually seems fine, considering directional changes, double jumps and wall latching. I doubt too many people will go "straight up" walls anymore anyway :)

You can stop yourself from rolling by holding back in the opposite direction.

Example, Tubemen event, the drop down the elevator shaft, pull back on directional keys, fall flat without rolling.

its practice, its not perfect but it works. Hopefully parquor 2.0 will be easier to land lol

Been rethinking the hopping up a wall, it actually seems fine, considering directional changes, double jumps and wall latching. I doubt too many people will go "straight up" walls anymore anyway :)

Actually it can be controled with a CTRL! BUT it rolling with a jump like that doesn't make any logical ninja sense.

Yea rolling sometimes make me fall of things after i jump on them which is quite frustrating i try to melee the ground to steady myself without rolling but rolling over all is just kinda useless to me :/

It used to be so much worse, believe me, they have reduced the amount of rolling in previous updates!

I did see that in Parkour 2.0 you can stop the roll by hitting jump as you land (or something like that).

You can double jump before hitting the floor or you can slide.  Neither is a good option.  Sliding slows you down or leaves you caught in the slide until your momentum runs out.  Double jumping at the end leaves you a sitting duck (considering how slow it is and how little distance it covers), and it means you can't actually use it for actual jumping.