Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Canada Day Items?

TrueHawkEye

Right, we got the colour picker a few days ago on the 4th of July, but yesterday, on the 1st, we didn't get anything for Canada!

Oh wait.

Also, since the colour picker doesn't include the stars, and is not an accurate representation of any flag, I firmly believe that it is the Malaysian flag.

Edited by CruelCrow

Honestly, does it even matter at all?

Yeah. When someone signs in on Canada day to celebrate their country to be greeted by another flag one that is not exactly liked in the country. 

People where upset over the pallet for multiple reasons. People who already had the pallet where upset they gave it out for free when it was 75p last time. Most common reason was its an american flag last time i checked alot of people are not a huge fan of the country. Pretty much all of Europe 

Yeah. When someone signs in on Canada day to celebrate their country to be greeted by another flag one that is not exactly liked in the country. 

People where upset over the pallet for multiple reasons. People who already had the pallet where upset they gave it out for free when it was 75p last time. Most common reason was its an american flag last time i checked alot of people are not a huge fan of the country. Pretty much all of Europe 

i dont give a flying F***, let them celebrate murica if they like murica, unless they give me a bacon or carlsberg skin pallette or companion it wont be celebrating denmark anyways :D

I.. I honestly don't care, and that's as a Canadian.Not liked in the country? Really?

Couldn't care less about the price either, and i seriously doubt someone even bought it last year. Are you complaining about a free color pack?(That give everyone a a tone of blue too). Why does it matter if people don't like the american flag? Not DE problem at all.

Edited by Alphafox

Honestly? I'm not from Canada nor USA but I thought it was really distasteful that the color picker was an American Flag when DE's office is in Canada, lol. It felt like 4th of July was more important.

Bad move there, DE.

It was a bad move in general to place colors in that pattern. Would be easier if they just placed them in 3 straight lines.

I don't think Europe hates America, they currently are busy hating Greece because they don't want to pay their debt. And as a German I don't really hate America, because I already hate France and all of it's Citizens for being french. And hating 66 Million people is enough for me.

I don't think Europe hates America, they currently are busy hating Greece because they don't want to pay their debt. And as a German I don't really hate America, because I already hate France and all of it's Citizens for being french. And hating 66 Million people is enough for me.

Wait till you get the french flag pallet....

It was a bad move in general to place colors in that pattern. Would be easier if they just placed them in 3 straight lines.

Would probably be better just to accommodate the crowd that get mad over pixels that doesn't really mean anything.

malaysia and liberia have the same design as the US flag ._. besides, it isn't really an american flag. if that were the case, there would only be a tiny blue patch in a corner, not an entire section. with this line of thinking, i can easily say it's a Puerto Rican flag for the lulz

Wait till you get the french flag pallet....

*Looks up from polishing my Pickelhaube* FÜR FÜHRER, VOLK UND VATERLAND. I'll just invade DE-Headquarters and order them to make ze glorious German palette.