The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Referral programs aside is there space in the clan? If there is may I receive an application?

Oh ya, there is also some interview stuff. Anyway, i'm gonna try and get my brother to respond in the thread and then further discussion can happen.   

Oh ya, there is also some interview stuff. Anyway, i'm gonna try and get my brother to respond in the thread and then further discussion can happen.   

I'll send one to you just in case :D still if you can get your brother on, you can also skip the interview!

Hey dude looking for a clan... could you Hook me up :3, I haven't played the game too too much but i've just started getting into it

IGN: Tetherline

Hello My IGN is Viscus_Adverso and I'm a relatively new player to this game(read as more or less noob) and I was just looking for a medium sized friendly clan. I am also willing to commit to any sacrifices needed done or any other such things.

Sendind the apps your way!

I'll send one to you just in case :D still if you can get your brother on, you can also skip the interview!

Oyy! brother here

Hey Yui, thanks for letting my bro join the clan :D

so now that my brother has replied do we go to the next stage of recruitment or do you still want me to fill out the questions?

I'll join. 

Talking a bit about myself is a bit weird. There isn't much to say about myself. Though I already know and enjoy talking to a few of the people I've met in this clan, so I decided to look here before elsewhere.

Welcome to the club! of avoiding public contacts! :D

so now that my brother has replied do we go to the next stage of recruitment or do you still want me to fill out the questions?

No worry, invitation sent, welcome to PGO! :D

Will we still get away with all the dirty filthy disgusting violations clan activities if a mod joins?

Depends, as long as you don't violate the rule it's fine? So far I don't think any of our clan activity got into that point... can't say the same for TS3 though...

Edited by yuikami

Reported for suspicious activity.

You have been warned.

This is the forums. Please keep yourselves in check.

Watch your manners, there are children here.

Butt slap D8< MY BUTT IS THE LAW!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, new map ;w;

Well... for now... Gotta make a new map in a month or two anyway...

u13_zps34aaf891.jpg

Tell us a little about yourself:I play games and I am looking for an active clan as my last one had activity issues.

IGN:PinkyBlacks

I understand MOST of the rules and agreements above (PUGs have the shiniest stars).

Additional Information: I have played the game for over 600 hours(steam stats) and I am generally active. I occasionally have computer issues which takes me out from playing the game for 2 weeks sadly.

A fore thanks for reading this post.

Im enslaved to the perpetual grind of this sleek game, i play some dota 2 besides Warframe. I love to cook food for family/friends (im a chef after all) and nothing more...
I hope DE works a little more in this lore about Dr. Tengus and the G3 or potential grineer rebels.
IGN: ThanksDE

I agree with the rules and stuff.

Thanks in advance!

Can I join?

I worship the Giant Pink Octopus!

I really understand all the rules and I have read everything.

My IGN is Agent_Maine.

I play warframe the most out of every game I have!

I WANT TO TOUCH YOU WITH MY TENTACLES!!!

Edited by Agent_Maine

Greetings, name's Karak Sonen (Karaksonen1 ingame) and i am a german German who'd like to join your pretty little clan.

Reasons are simple: You guys seem like fun, i like fun.

I am mildly insane, and a loyal cultist who worships the old one, Cthulhu. Ia ia Cthulhu fthagn!

and i totally dig that Clan logo.

That's that.

I shall worship my tentactly lord while i await an answer.

- Karak

SUPER LATE Tethra Doom reward for people who scored over 2400 points

9pGOS9f.jpg

I know there are more who hasn't sent me the screenshots yet... Now it's time to do so!

[Gonna upload more and better version one I finish all of them P: ]

Edited by yuikami